Pod Your Reef

Finding Xanadu

fraggle rockette

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fraggle rockette

Okay, okay, I know... it's been a while. No excuses- just updates and pictures. B)

I have not gotten too many corals lately, save a new acan and a few rics. The bubble is finally nursed back to more than stable health, and I've gotten my dinoflag. problem under control. I got a new clam at BBQ II and then lost both clams a few weeks later to PM... I think my older one got it first, and I didn't know what it was until it was too late for both. :( My Yasha also kicked the bucket, miraculously reuniting with its pistol (who I thought had died for sure or had been eaten or something) before it finally laid down under a rock where the pistol and worms ate it. Nothing like a burial at sea- RIP little buddy. -_- Other than that, not too many changes, just some grow-outs. Got a few SPS pieces from Maeda a while back, and am working at successfully keeping them, but it's harder than I thought. Time for another powerhead!!! :D

Anywho, on with the pics!

039.jpg

acans- i love feeding LPS- too much fun!

051.jpg

one pile of rics

053.jpg

the start of a ric waterfall

055.jpg

up close and personal with mr. bubbles

040.jpg

left side...

046.jpg

right side...

056.jpg

top down...

061.jpg

another top down...

068.jpg

fishies playing in their gonipora snugglies...

wait for it....

wait for it....

050.jpg

FTS!

not the best one i've ever taken but it works for now.

THERE R U HAPPY??? CAN I COME OUT OF TIME-OUT NOW??? :flower:

Nice top doawn (the first one). You can give me your seafan now, kthnksbye! :D

Seriously though, it's looking good Veronica! How many stars do you have BTW?? I saw a red one and remember you have/had a blue linkla...

fraggle rockette
How are the gonio and the gorg doing for you? Everything looks great, sweet group of LPS you have there.

Bill

thanks!

the gonio is great b/c my clowns host and feed it. my red gorg is on its last leg, but the yellow one is happy for sure- def. more healthy to begin with, and doing better now that i've figured out how to feed it ;)

Nice top doawn (the first one). You can give me your seafan now, kthnksbye! :D

Seriously though, it's looking good Veronica! How many stars do you have BTW?? I saw a red one and remember you have/had a blue linkla...

hahaha... no. :P

:huh: matt ur crazy i never had a blue star, just my orange boyfriend mr. stumpy, the stomatella eating love of my life that i've had since the dawn of my saltwaters :happy: .

Mr. Stumpy eats stomatellas? Did I miss this in the thread? Did you get pictures of said carnage or did you come home to the action in progress? Had any problems with other in-tank casualties?

Bill

fraggle rockette
Mr. Stumpy eats stomatellas? Did I miss this in the thread? Did you get pictures of said carnage or did you come home to the action in progress? Had any problems with other in-tank casualties?

Bill

i've seen him sitting on them on the glass and shells below where he generally hangs out. i scour the fish stores now for extras, let them breed in my prop tank, and then offer them up to my orangey love. :) i'll try and get pics next time i notice it.

My tank has about as many stomas as it does pods, which is pretty much endless amounts of each. You can bring your scraping tool over anytime and go to town. ;) I won't even charge you, lol!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Okay, okay, I know... it's been a while. No excuses- just updates and pictures. B)

056.jpg

top down...

061.jpg

another top down...

THERE R U HAPPY??? CAN I COME OUT OF TIME-OUT NOW??? :flower:

I like Mr. Stumpy. Is he friendly to your corals? Does he ever attempt climbing out of your tank?

Jeez, if you lived closer i'd let you come over and take as many stomatellas as you want. I must have tens of thousands of them in my little 20L, no joke. Those things make rabbits look like slow breeders. What kind of starfish was this again? Maybe i'll toss one of them in my tank, it would be the fattest starfish ever!

• 3 weeks later...
your tank sucks....BAD,it looks like you took a crap right down in there(you bad bad aquascaping gramdma) -_-<_<

hahaha why do you hate us girls so much?

I love your tank fraggle! more pictures!

hahaha why do you hate us girls so much?

I love your tank fraggle! more pictures!

Considering his 3rd grade mentality (at best!!), it's his way of showing that he likes you.

United_Poseidon
your tank sucks....BAD,it looks like you took a crap right down in there(you bad bad aquascaping gramdma) -_-<_<

Uhhhh....Are you for real, or just drunk?

Archived