Innovative Marine Aquariums

Kombucha's 25g Cadlight

Kombucha

Man, I sure do wish I had some nice zoas :tears: Zoa pox is distroying most of my really nice ones.

But the tank looks awesome!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
more pictures!

they will come soon! ;)

i like the top down view! It's not one big chunk of rocks but seperated groups of rocks... like some kind of island formation. good work!

thanks. I didn't have much time, so I just layed them in there without really planning the aquascape. Turned out not too bad :)

Man, I sure do wish I had some nice zoas :tears: Zoa pox is distroying most of my really nice ones.

But the tank looks awesome!

oh my! :(:tears:

Hi.. nice setup I'm considering going back to reefing use to have 55g SW but thinking of getting nano this time. Where did you get your cabinet/stand looks real nice?

Hi.. nice setup I'm considering going back to reefing use to have 55g SW but thinking of getting nano this time. Where did you get your cabinet/stand looks real nice?

Thanks! Both the tank and stand are from cadlights.

Well Friday night I re-aquascaped my LR and added my CUC and everything is looking great! I bought 8 Nass snails, 6 cerith snails and 8 Hermits (4 blue leg and 4 scarlet). I How about a few pics? :P

FTS

FTS_052107.jpg

Nass Snail

NassSnail.jpg

Hidding Crab

Crab.jpg

hehe.. man, looking mighty nice... :)

keep up the good work.. it's nice and so clean clean... :D

Thanks buddy! :happy:

looking good. i cant wait till you start coral shopping

The shopping has already begun! I got plenty on order already! Thanks to Marvin and Nano-paul! ;):lol:

The shopping has already begun! I got plenty on order already! Thanks to Marvin and Nano-paul! ;):lol:

:D You do have a few coming your way......

:D You do have a few coming your way......

few (fy??) Pronunciation Key

adj. few·er, few·est

Amounting to or consisting of a small number: one of my few bad habits.

Being more than one but indefinitely small in number: bowled a few strings.

hmm...I'm not so sure if few is the right word paulie! ;):lol:

Well I started added a few frags over the weekend. Some of these were from my 5 gallon tank and some recently came from nano-paul!

Assorted Frags

AssortFrags.jpg

GSP Close up

GSP_zoo.jpg

FTS

FTS_052907.jpg

Nice!!! Why does everything I sell you always look nicer in your tank? :lol:

not sure! :huh: I guess I gots the magik touch! :lol:

Well I added a handfull of frags today so I thought I'd take a few photos for you all to see. These photos were takin with only the actinics on.

Torch from my 5gallon

Torch.jpg

Roulette Micro

Roulette.jpg

PPEs :wub:

PPEs.jpg

Kombucha, you should enter your tank in the CADlights photo contest. Here's the link in case you didn't get their email:

http://www.cadlights.com/bb/showthread.php?t=159

Thanks :) I did get that email today, but never had the time to read it. I'm def gonna enter a few photos in that contest. I just want to wait a few more weeks to get all my corals adjusted to the 150W HQI bulbs, before I start placing them on the rocks. I also need to get my pair of clowns. :)

Today I took a roadtrip to Sharky's Reef right outside of chicago. Went in search of a pair of true percs and maybe a couple frags. Well they didn't have much of a selection of fish, let alone a pair of true percs (it's IMAC in chicago this weekend). So I ended up just buying 2 zoo colonies :lol:

Fire and Ice

Fire&Ice.jpg

Fire and Ice

Fire&Ice2.jpg

350+ polyp zoo colony (name ?)

ZooColony.jpg

Top Down

Topdown.jpg

How about a new FTS?

FTS_060307.jpg

About 30 min ago I decided it was time to add everything from my 5gallon into this tank (corals, LR, CUC, true perc) etc. I originally wanted to turn my 5 gallon into a small frag tank, but I decided I just don't want to hassle with two tank right now. The LR from my 5 gallon was just enough so I now won't have to go out and buy anymore to make this tank complete.

Magic

Magic.jpg

Frog Spawn and Zoos

FrogSpawn&Zoos.jpg

Another FTS

FTS_060307_2.jpg

Archived