Pod Your Reef

Holy ####!

alpha

Of course fish are eaten by anemones, thats their natural diet, but in captivity, most fish aren't so stupid and people feed their anemone raw. Not being an idiot, but what is a pseudocorynactis? I've never heard of anemones eating snails, but I know a guy with a Dahlia anemone that engulfed his HUGE chocolate chip starfish and hosted a cleaner shrimp.

That psuedocorynactis I had hitchhike into my tank........ HE ATE ONE OF MY NASSARIUS SNAILS!!!!!!

Fish eating anemone? Uh-yeah.

Mmmmm....Escargot :P

Of course fish are eaten by anemones, thats their natural diet, but in captivity, most fish aren't so stupid and people feed their anemone raw. Not being an idiot, but what is a pseudocorynactis? I've never heard of anemones eating snails, but I know a guy with a Dahlia anemone that engulfed his HUGE chocolate chip starfish and hosted a cleaner shrimp.

It's a corallimorph.

Do you guys think he can digest the shell and all?

An Adult:

post-24625-1170606080_thumb.jpg

Update:

He spit the shell out.

If I feed him on a regular basis, will he leave other inhabitants alone? I want to get a clown! The clown will probably try to form a relationship. Would he be eaten?

You may want to get rid of it (I know I would, im attatched to all of my animals) . Maybe sell it to a good minded LFS which wont sell it as a clownfish's anemone.

You may want to get rid of it (I know I would, im attatched to all of my animals) . Maybe sell it to a good minded LFS which wont sell it as a clownfish's anemone.

Yeah, That's what I was thinking, but I didn't know if they'd want it. What could you keep with it?

Archived