inTank Media Baskets

New link on last page

joel sandoman

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joel sandoman

Actinic shots. I'm trying to get them accurate, but this not quite right. Still kinda cool looking IMO. 034.jpg035.jpg036.jpg037.jpg039.jpg

040.jpg

041.jpg

032.jpg

I'll have to take some more later and see if I can get the WB right.

fishy_chicky

I'm loving your tank. I like the zoas.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you have a dendro that hasn't been mentioned in this thread?

joel sandoman

Yes I do. It's on the bottom right. I got it about six months ago. I believe there is a detailed pic back a page or two. It's my favorite coral, it just hasn't grown much.

fishy_chicky
Yes I do. It's on the bottom right. I got it about six months ago. I believe there is a detailed pic back a page or two. It's my favorite coral, it just hasn't grown much.

It is amazing looking. How often/how much do you feed it?

joel sandoman

I feed it twice a week. Usually mysis. It eats like a pig. If it doesn't grow in the next month or so I am going to move it somewhere else in the tank.

fishy_chicky

I feed mine once or twice every day, and it always eats like a pig (I know it seems like a lot, but if he wasn't hungry, he wouldn't eat). I've had it for about a month, and it's growing pretty quickly. Maybe you should just try feeding yours more? There doesn't seem to be a lot of information out there about taking care of them, though.

joel sandoman

Yeah the store I bought it from said the same thing. Feed it more. I just have to make time I guess. Just so busy. Maybe I should spend less time on here and more time with the tank. :P

Lol, I have the opposite problem, I keep rescaping my tank every few days trying to make it "perfect". Once I get something besides rock in it, I'll have to keep my hands out more. What part of NorCal are you in? I may have asked and forgot already, so sorry if this is a repeat?

joel sandoman
Is that an anonome on the left? It's huge. Where on NorCal are you? I'm in Windsor.

:lol: You did. That's ok. Hayward. Close to Oakland

joel sandoman
Looks good Joel.

I have a lot of stuff just need to let them grow out.

Adolfo

Thanks Adolfo. It just takes time.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
joel sandoman

Ok I just got bunch of new stuff at our NCRC (norcalreefclub.com) swap, but I am going to start a new thread. This one just started out badly.

Archived