Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

New link on last page

joel sandoman

remember i still want some of your acan/ torch/ and a big frag of that digitata. hahah let me know when u can get the frags ready

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joel sandoman

I got the digi ready right now. I have some of the torch up for sale and I was going to be selling a final frag of the acans.

joel sandoman
The torch looks awesome... :)

Thanks, it was my first real coral three years ago.

let me know on a good price i should have some cash since my bday is tomorrow

I have it up on craigslist, 3 heads for $40. Some guy is suppose to pick it up tomorrow. But if you want it let me know. I can always frag it again in a couple months. The thing just wont stop growing.

how do you add the quotes to your signature? I have to add the one from the beginning of this thread where he asks about painting under water..LOL :)

joel sandoman

I dunno man I have always wondered that myself.

go ahead and let that frag go. ill pick up another when its ready

If it falls through I'll let you know.

joel sandoman

New stuff I got, besides the AC Jr :D Actually I lie, I've had the pokerstar for a while, terrible pic. Next time I need to turn the pumps all off and clean the glass real good. Unknown Acan, Confusa, Purple Deaths, AOG, Blue Agave Cyphastrea , Favia? not sure what the last one is. It was a freebie from Ultimate frags when I bought the Blue Agave Cyphastrea. Anyways all these look much better in person.

MyFishTank009.jpgMyFishTank010.jpgMyFishTank012.jpgMyFishTank004.jpgMyFishTank005.jpgMyFishTank002.jpgMyFishTank003.jpgMyFishTank006.jpgMyFishTank007.jpg

joel sandoman

I messed around with the camera last night and took some photos with some setting ideas I got from Marc (Strangelove). I gotta mess around with them a little more but I kinda like them. How do people get the reflections from the lights out of the water on their topdown photos? Photo box?

IMG_5755.jpgIMG_5754.jpgIMG_5745.jpgIMG_5753.jpgIMG_5752.jpgIMG_5751.jpgIMG_5750.jpgIMG_5749.jpg

I think I'm going to start a new thread since this one kinda started out bad way back then and probably discourages anyone from reading past page one.

That's "The Torch". I'm in Hayward. The East Bay. Where is Windsor?

15 miles North of Santa Rosa on 101 (65 or so miles North of SF on 101). I used to commute through Hayward when I worked in Milpitas...thank god commuting days are gone.

That's a crazy commute. Hey have you joined NCNRS.org yet?

I got a login to the site, but it doesn't seem as active as this, so I don't check in often.

joel sandoman
Woooo awesome tank! I love the torch, its gorgeous! I wish my tank was big enough for one of those! :(

Thanks! Yeah thhe torch would probably sting a lot of stuff in your pico. It's tentacles are just so long! Although, I have it right next to some zoas, and they are fine. But it stung my Digita pretty bad a while back.

joel sandoman

Thanks! It seems to everybody's favorite in my tank. It grew fast once I got my t5s. I also found that it grew really fast when it was close to he glass. It's almost like it splits in order to get away from the glass. You just have to move it slightly to clean the glass without hurting it.

Looks real good yeah i have a torch myself but hasn't split yet. Its been with me for a few months now and i have it at the bottom of my tank with 150 watt 20k bulbs.

One day i will be at the point that it splits maybe when i switch to T5.

Adolfo

Archived