Coral Vue Hydros

total photo journal 40g ADA framless tank

RP Beesh

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
are you going to paint the o/f black?

no since i silcon and cover it with sand it look pretty good so i'm going to leave it like that.

front11.jpg

pump.jpg

did the pump like this so you wont see it in the tank on the front. when i get more lr i will cover the sides so that the pump will not be seen. work good flow is very good.

rock2.jpg

1" of sand

15lb of lr. getting about 30lb within 3 week

the lighting is temporary 2x32w 50/50

live stock:

fish:

1xpink and blue goby 5"

1xblue/green chrom. .5"

1xblue tang 1" (plz no tang police, this is a40g and i know it

willout grow)

clean up:

1xcleaner shrimp

3xpeppermint shrimps

20xNassarius snail

5xjumble Cerith Snail

10xCerith Snail

7x Astraea Turbo Snail

wow!

I really like that idea for the Maxi Jets.... Is that just them suctioned to a peice of glass? or did u go further and glue them to the glass? Is the glass pane glued down? does it kick up/ suck in any sand?

wow!

I really like that idea for the Maxi Jets.... Is that just them suctioned to a peice of glass? or did u go further and glue them to the glass? Is the glass pane glued down? does it kick up/ suck in any sand?

right now it suction to acrylic sheet. it will never be glue down because itwould be hard to clean. it didn't suck up any sand. right know only one of the mj is running because there is just to muchflow with both of it on. this is a flower tank right now so i dont need that much flow

2 of my pepperment shrimp die. to pepperment shrimp known to bit at ric or mushroom. my ric is not doing to good. half of it look like it was eaten or melting.

• 4 weeks later...

update.

added

blue tang 1"(I KNOW THAT IT WILL OUT GROW THIS TANK. I WILL TRANSFER IT WHEN IT DOES)

2 false per clown 1"

added an intank fuge with cheato.

been gone for a week and the snail knock down the ric and was under the sand and died.

got about 60lb of LR

add my 2 year tubo snail and blue leg hermit crab from my old that that my parent have taken care of. i was mad that my parent took off the heater and killed my paired yellow watchman goby. i won't blame them they didn't know how sensirtive sw is. they are expert at fresh water system. but very surprise that the tubo and hermit made it.

yea i do but not with me. no i'm not on marsh.

• 2 months later...
Diskusting

Tank is looking amazing. Everything with the light and the frameless tank makes it look so clean cut. I love it.

here is the tank when i started on jan 30 07

front11.jpg

here is the tank as of today.

Jun 11 07

tank114.jpg

IMG_1322.jpg

no coral until i'm able to upgrade my 2x13w pc to 6x24w t5's.

Archived