mels95yj

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Propagator

FOSI touched me inappropriately.

:(

You DO REALIZE that this is a joke right ? :D

Mr. Fosi dropped off a nice fat bag of chaeto with a bright yellow hitch-hiker sponge yesterday. He went out of his way and seems like a heck of a guy. Not only did I get a generous portion of good looking chaeto, but I got to meet up with a fellow reefer from this board. Thanks again!

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Fosi was a pleasure to work with. I was the seller and he was the buyer. He paid in a timely manner, and was friendly and easy-going. I would have not hesitate to work with him in the future. A+++!!!!!!

I ordered a used AC70 from Mr. Fosi, It was an awesome deal and it arrived in one peace :) I would not hesitate to buy from him again

I also ordered for my AC70. Came in nice condition in a mini cooler type thing (can't really describe it haha) All was safe inside, packaged well and looking VERY nice and green. Good stuff, thanks Fosi.

cirrus pete
I recently purchased some chaeto from Mr. Fosi, and it arrived today. I have to say that I do believe it could've survived being dropped from the top of a building it was packed so well! :D No hesitation to do business with him again.

Mel

+1 on that. I got a great looking ball of chaeto and plopped it in the tank. would certainly buy again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Deleted User 6

I ordered some PC retro parts from Fosi and they arrived quickly and exactly as he said they would be. Thanks man.

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Fosi is an excellent member to do business with!!! I recently completed a trade of a ph monitor and co2 regulator in exchange for zoa frags and some ricordia, everything made it in excellent condition with the exception of 1 frag which had came unmounted in transit. (everything was super well packed, double individual bags, packing material, and it was shipped in neat interlocking styro mini coolers). Mr. Fosi made it right by resending the frag. He also gave me more polyps than quoted :D Communication was top-notch, multiple emails were sent back and forth, all questions were answered. I left the trade feeling it was more than fair which is the most important thing. Moral of the story, If you see something you like, and Mr. Fosi is the seller, do not hesitate to do business with him, you wont be disappointed.

DSC04536.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I just received a stevie t cup from him! Good condition, fast shipping and great commmunication! I will do business again with him!!

Thanks again!

• 3 weeks later...

Got some!

Got my shipment of Cheato from Mr. Fosi. Great stuff. He must have a "Green" thumb.

Excellent service

Thanks.....

• 1 month later...

I am going to jump on the band wagon and praise Fosi for his great service. I received my chaeto yesterday and couldn't have been happier with his timing, communication, and quality shipping. Thanks Fosi for all your help. Now I just need a media rack and some fuge lights :)

I have received stuff from Fosi, some very health caulerpa prolifera. Amazing dark green color, a really high quality specimen. Fosi is the best, no other way around it.

• 1 month later...

Got my Chaeto today from the Fosi. What a great pack job in the insulated cooler box. Looked really green and smelled wonderful LOL. Thanks for the great price and super fast shipping. A+ for you my friend.

Archived