Innovative Marine Aquariums

Mr. Fosi

mels95yj

i received my chaeto a few days ago. the packaging was great ,the chaeto has this cool emerald color to it and was a good sized portion. count me as a pleased consumer of mr. fosi brand chaeto. B)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a shipment of Chaeto today from Dr. Fosi. It came packaged well, and had a great green color to it. It is now in my tank and doing well. Dr. Fosi had great communication with me through the whole process of ordering it, and kudos to him on a job well done. I would recommend him to anyone looking for some good chaeto!

I recieved my shipment of chaeto thursday. He had good communication and shipped it on the agreed day. It arrived dark green and very healthy looking. Packaging seemed to be very thorough. I would definately buy from him again.

• 5 months later...
NotGumbelWV

Just got a box of chaeto from Mr. Fosi ... not only is he a champion in the fight against anorexia ;) he is also GREAT at cultivating and packing chato. It arrived quickly, packed solidly, and looks fantastic. And there were pods included!

Can't ask for much better than this. You won't be sorry when when dealing with this guy.

FOSI ROCKS! :happydance:

The Fos- Meister did it again with a shipment of cheato to me this week. I rarely get tracking info, esp for something as "common" as cheato! Fist sized clup, lots of action in the bag, and man this stuff looks sooooo hot in my fuge! I can just tell by looking at it that it will be removing extra nutrients from the water.......

kmitch stamp of approval "Fosi Cheato"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to Mr. Fosi for hooking me up with some great cheato, not once, but twice! Super fast shipping, excellent communication - all in all he just goes above and beyond to help you out!

So thanks again Mr. Fosi...I really appreciate it!

Rupert Cole

• 1 month later...

Dr. Fosi,

What are your chaeto prices? Shipped to 48917....just getting my pricing working as I start up a 9 gallon....

Dr. Fosi,

What are your chaeto prices? Shipped to 48917....just getting my pricing working as I start up a 9 gallon....

I am so exited this thread was re-established!!!!!!! Now I know who I will order my chaeto from when it is time.

Hmmmm...what else do you have for sale????????

Zombo: Depends on how much you want. I usually sell by the fractional sandwich bag. PM me for details.

Examples: 0.25, 0.50, 0.75 or 1.00. I can always go lower but I can't always go higher b/c this is the chaeto that comes out of my sump and I don't feed too much. I just sold off a bag to snowlancer and gave bluebastion a couple bags worth (a paltry trade for all the things he has given me).

Laura: Chaeto is the only thing I have right now and it usually goes like hotcakes when people find out I have some to sell.

Right now my stock is down and it'll need some time to grow it back up. You guys feel free to PM me when you want some but I can't guarantee I'll have it. If I have it, you'll be welcome to it.

• 2 weeks later...
chickendude10

Awesome seller!

Fosi had great communication and the chaeto arrived packaged very nicely and healthy. He's a great guy to deal with. Thanks man!

• 2 months later...

This is my second time to order chaeto for Dr. Fosi. I ordered once last year, and again this year for a new sump that I just installed. This time (as well as last time) the chaeto came well packed, and a nice robust green color. It is now in my sump, and doing well. Communication was great as normal with him, and he provided a tracking number the day it shipped. Job well done!

Woo hoo....Great Balls of Chaeto!!

Seriously folks, nice size ball of bright green chaeto for a good price. Thank you Mr. Fosi for everything you do for me! :D:flower:

just got my Chaeto and I am very pleased with the whole experience. The Chaeto is in very good condition and it arrived when Mr. Fosi said it would. If I need more I know where I will turn.

I placed yet another order with Dr. Fosi for more chaeto as I wanted more for my new sump, and he once again delivered on time with a tracking number, and the chaeto looked great upon arrival, and was well packaged. This is my third time to use him and all transactions have been top notch.

• 1 month later...

Chaeto arrived on time and in good condition. I could see little pods sleeping waiting to be eaten by my voracious clown fish. Well as voracious as a baby clown can get. Would definitely order again.

There are a couple assumptions in there that need to be addressed:

1) Precisely what does the law state with regard to this psychotropic substance and the fungi that produce it?

2) What is the synthesis pathway for psilocin? Is it directly coded for in the genome or is it synthesized thorough a more circuitous route?

3) When you say "you" do you mean me (Mr. Fosi) specifically or a hypothetical third person?

4) What is the state of transgenic methods in fungi and why do you need to have another species of the mushroom family produce the drug? Why not shoot for production in a mule-species that could conceivably improve the synthesis efficiency (mg drug/g biomass) such as a member of the Fusarium genus?

There are a couple assumptions in there that need to be addressed:

1) Precisely what does the law state with regard to this psychotropic substance and the fungi that produce it?

2) What is the synthesis pathway for psilocin? Is it directly coded for in the genome or is it synthesized thorough a more circuitous route?

3) When you say "you" do you mean me (Mr. Fosi) specifically or a hypothetical third person?

4) What is the state of transgenic methods in fungi and why do you need to have another species of the mushroom family produce the drug? Why not shoot for production in a mule-species that could conceivably improve the synthesis efficiency (mg drug/g biomass) such as a member of the Fusarium genus?

1: Hmmm Not sure. Guess it goes by species.

2: No clue what that means.

3: "You" could mean anyone with the money to do so.

4: I was thinking the same exact thing.

So basically it's possible with the right amount of money. Gives me something to think about as I am trying to fall sleep. :)

Archived