Top Shelf Aquatics

Tentacles' 10g not so pico

Tentacles

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who's ben?

me

I guess in the spirit of my threads resurection, ill try and add some pics. Ill be updating my photobucket so most of the older ones wont be available anymore.

new fts: http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/ben...nt=IMG_1845.jpg

field of frags im trying to grow out: http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/ben...nt=IMG_1846.jpg --the candy cane has a bit of a sting from the ricordia o I had to do a little move

pile of rock with my pitiful bta and the ricordea down at the bottom and a few zoa frags I stuck in there: http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/ben...nt=IMG_1847.jpg

and my maroon pair, the smaller male is a gold stripe and the female is a white stripe: http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/ben...nt=IMG_1842.jpg

if anyone knows how to post these directly in my thread thatd be a nice feature to know! i dont have a clue how to do that.

otherwise right now my tank has just become a holding and growing out tank, in preparation for my 29g in a few months

thanks for lookin

ok here we go:

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

if it srunches it for anyone like it does for me you can just right click and choose open in new window

thanks for the tip mjd

I guess I should also update my list of equipment and livestock, the first page has been changed alot, and add a few more pics :) thats all anyone wants lol

Equipment:

-AC20 with rubble

-Visitherm 50w heater in the AC20, temp is 80 degrees always

-Seaclone 100 skimmer w/a MaxiJet 1200 -does perfect for my tank for all the non-believers ;)

-PowerHead Pro3 PH set at about 200gph

-Current USA satellite 80w PC fixture

-WHISPER MAGNET CLEANER -it just has to go on the equipment list, right? :P

Livestock:

-Random nothin special zoas: Some greens, some green w/ yellow mouth, some red w/ orange mouth, some red w/ orange mouth and white ring, and 2 eagle eyes I realllly want to spread.

-Palys: Got a few blue/greens and some larger than normal Red with green mouths.

-Candy Cane: 5 heads but right now two of them are sufferingfrom a ricordea bump, we'll see how that goes.

-Green and purple ricordea.

-little gsp frag, I figure since they grow fast ill find a piece of bigger rubble eventually and glue the frag to it to get it to spread out some.

-Colt coral from Aquakevem- doing awesome.

-Frogspawn

-Derasa clam

-depressed bta

CUC:

got 2 red legs a blue leg and a zebra s far as hermits, and 2 nass. snails, a turbo, and 2 smaller snails, dont really know the name, they burrow in the sand but do not move much.

and my Maroon Clownfish pair.

put my derasa on top of my rock tower to give it more light, seems to be liking it

IMG_1852.jpg

frogspawn I frag out every now again

IMG_1858.jpg

colt coral from aquakevem, I like it alot, adds some new color to the tank

IMG_1859.jpg

and my plethora of very normal zoas and palys....I just figure ill let them grow out alot and trade them off and keep a few of the ones i like a bit more...grow eagle eyes grow

IMG_1860.jpg

colt coral from aquakevem, I like it alot, adds some new color to the tank

IMG_1859.jpg

soon it will grow an look like mine :D happy you like your's

mycolt.png

AHHHHH!

new coral!

by far the best purchase I have ever made, the frags i got look awesome, i will have to post you guys this guy's website, the website isnt fancy but the coral is amazing.

Got 3 heads of pink torch, 2 heads of green and purple hammer, and a freebie of sps that looks awesome (never had sps!) for $35.

Im pschyed!!

pictures to come. best bagging ive ever seen too.

Tentacles, how much was the shipping on the corals?

:D

the guys wife was passing through richmond where I live and everything was just $35, no shipping necessary. he was open for any shipping carrir tho, but its cold right now so he stressed overnight during this time of year.

here is his website: http://www.freewebs.com/coralartisan/

very cool guy, awesome deals, and good freebies ! :) I got an unmouted frag- two stalks if thats what they are called (dont know much about sps) of his Green Pocillopora for free.

just got out of an astronomy test, and the lights are out, and I need to mount the sps frag, so I'll get a good pic tomorrow once the lights have been goin for a bit.

:D

the guys wife was passing through richmond where I live and everything was just $35, no shipping necessary. he was open for any shipping carrir tho, but its cold right now so he stressed overnight during this time of year.

here is his website: http://www.freewebs.com/coralartisan/

very cool guy, awesome deals, and good freebies ! :) I got an unmouted frag- two stalks if thats what they are called (dont know much about sps) of his Green Pocillopora for free.

aww man!.. i thought it was called off :(

aww man!.. i thought it was called off :(

aquakevem: coral artisan is the guy I got them from, hes a member here now :)

website is above

he ditched til last night!... :( sorry

but I have good news, i just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance

...na j/k :lol: , his wife is gunna make another pass here in a week or so, and you are definitely down for making an order if youd like.... i strongly suggest pink hammer, but thats just my preference...the stuff looks awesome

website is above

cool, how did your tank holdup from the snow? my tank went 14 hours without power. everything seems to be alright though. i'll see how it looks in the morning fingerscrossed

cool, how did your tank holdup from the snow? my tank went 14 hours without power. everything seems to be alright though. i'll see how it looks in the morning fingerscrossed

i got no snow at all, just really cold miserable rain, and no power problems....hopefully it will stay that way

mk some pics, but the lights have only been on for about 2 hours so, i think theyd open up more....but I have to go to class today.

pink hammer-three heads

IMG_1862.jpg

torch-two heads

IMG_1864.jpg

free green pocillopora with my crappy mounting job

IMG_1865.jpg

i think Im gunna need to raise that up to my light some and stick it near my powerhead, the whole green thing isnt happening much unless its just a few inches from my lights

thanks for lookin

Archived