Pod Your Reef

cam barrs alife 7

Cam barr

tell me what you guys think also what kind of digi cams do u guys use mine sux i got it for 50????? my pics come out crappy all hel will be  apreachted

Welcome fellow Alife member! Tanks looking good so far! Do you think you could get a photo of just the front of the tank so we could look at it?

Don't sweat the diatoms.  They're normal for a new tank.  As long as you keep your water parameters good, they'll fade out on their own as the tank matures.

Looks nice, I'm jealous! :biggrin:

thanks will get better digi cam soon ok so  im ok with the diatomes my waters good soo they should fade soon  cam

camm or alife,

how much can you guys get an alife tank for? can either of you get me one and ship it to me. living in gainesville, fl with no asian owned LFS.

ya i could get u one for $145 not in cluding shipping but wilol be will ing to get u one cam

My Alife 7

These tanks aren't packaged very well... I'd be a little nervous about sending one of these tanks... I hope Cam could help you out cause I'd be too worried that this tank would crack or get damaged along the way.

Kapelakin

A guy just posted a link to one being sold on ebay in the main forum.  I think the thread's titled New 7 Gal Nano or something, but he's not going to buy it.  I would be sure to get the shipping insured if you buy it.

im atuacally quate educated on shipping various tthings i could get it to u no prob but i would inshure it and also 2 day air  so it would get there asap with out those crappy truck rides let me know what u wanna do and im shure i could help u out

i m thinking of gettin a cube tank now, a small one since i have a 10 gal and the apartment is not very big, my room that is. plus i remembered reading that the lights for these tanks break easily. so nevermind, thanks tho. know any place i can find a cube glass tank?

My Alife 7

The lights to these tanks do not break easily. The only way these lights wouldnt function properly is if you mishandle your hood. (What light couldn't potentially break if you mishandled the hood...?) But anyway... any LFS should carry cube tanks. Even Petco and Petsmart carry them.

Archived