SaltCritters.com

cam barrs alife 7

Cam barr

yea but i really do like the small overflows into soum i also like not having any applinces in the actual tank besides a power head but to each their own lol the offer is still open cam

did my first water change today all seems good ammona is at zero and nitrite is ant zreo tanks benn cycled for two weeks my 3 spot dies of ich and i thing some sorta sicness besides ich on sat  im getting a new prec and  a scunck cleaner im trading in my pepremint because if theres another infestation of ich the scunck will help out will post pics soon hey alife what is your weekly mantnince scudule cam

My Alife 7

Basically, I feed every other morning, put a couple drops of reef complete and reef plus every couple of days. I then test, change 15% of my water as well as clean my glass every saturday.

i currintly an dosing liquid calcuim which is boosting my coraline and i have 2 blue leg hermits and one  small astrea will prob get one more of each than it will be complete

printerdown01

Hey cam, like they said don't wory about the diatoms... But just be aware that they can have a SERIOUS nasty bloom, but will totally fade! -Some janitors will help keep the situation minimized (but you won't be able to control it... also you can cut the daylight hrs on the tank if you want). I would suggest just letting them bloom and die (not cutting light or anything)... Tank looks good man!!

printerdown01

In my opinion you're deff. going to need more snails than two... Even though it is a small tank, 2 astreas aren't going to cut it... Try going with some small snails, so that the tank won't look like the attack of the giant snails, lol: ceriths and nass. should work very well - they are both great at cleaning algae and relativly small...

Archived