SaltCritters.com

I figured why not

dubbin1

well, if everything came from an established system, there should hardly be any cycle, right? I think the only worry is waiting for the bacteria to form in your "new" filter.

what about the cycle? you do know there should be a cycle right?

No there should not be a cycle since everything came out of my 37g cube, 75g reef, 20L frag tank and rock from the sump. Yes I know what I'm doing :D Thanks for looking out for my livestock though!!!

My tank has been set up for 3 months and I still dont have any corals!

WHY?

That tank looks sharp. I am going to have to set another one up with less rock. I always put too much in my tanks. Like around 2lbs per gal and then I run out of room.

What lighting is on that?

WHY?

That tank looks sharp. I am going to have to set another one up with less rock. I always put too much in my tanks. Like around 2lbs per gal and then I run out of room.

Avalability is the #1 problem,but I am glad to say I have some green star polyps coming in the mail!

The lighting looks like an 18w PC.

WHY?

I thought I would go with the looks of a little rock and I'm liking it. The light is the stock light that comes with the picotope. Looks like I'll be doing some fragging this weekend to get this puppy filled up :) I was going to get a clown goby for it but I really don't want to feed this small of a tank.

sorry, didnt see em at first??????

its the glass jbj??? those are nice.....

picos rock....its just running the 9 watt light right now eh???

only problems i can think you may have are tempature issues...

i had an green algea problem in my TOM, but thats b/c i contaminated the water dirty hands..........just throw a ball of cheato right into the main tank and it will clear up quick.....take it out when your done of course...

i dont think the 18watt light was helping....

its fine now...nice and stable....

only problems i can think you may have are tempature issues...

What makes you think I will have temp issues? My house is at a constant 74° year around so I see no problem with it getting hot or cold.

Lookin good!

I want my tank to be covered in zoas!I love them.

Wow all your corals look so happy! you may need to start giving out frags for chrismas!

(I have the same heater in my FW tank)

Archived