ReefCleaners.org

my nano nursery...

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

no, i dont have a system large enough to keep all 8. they'll get aggresive towards one another.

i still am trying to ween them on to frozen, but i think i might have to first starve them for a day or two :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They do look great! Glad to hear all eight are still kickin' it :P Great pics. Brine shrimp are most nutritious for the first four hours after hatching according to what I have read in the dwarf forum over on seahorse.org.

When you feel the need to grow out the brine shrimp to provide some bigger food for them, try adding DT's phyto to the brine shrimp container. Theres gotta be some nutritional worth to a brine shrimp that has been gorging on Phyto.

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

there approx the size of a nickle now. hopefully i'll have them on frozens foods before i have to start growing out brine. :)

they should be moving to the larger tank soon.

• 1 month later...
formerly icyuodd/icyoud2

well the banggia are doing well. i lost one of 8.

IMG_2710.jpg

IMG_2714.jpg

IMG_2720.jpg

thier about the size of a quarter now and have moved on to frozen mysis (although it takes some of them a couple hours to choke one down.) seeing the fish swim around with mysis,almost as long of the fish, sticking out of thier mouth is always good for a giggle.

hey tim if your still interested, thier probably strong/large enough to survive the trip to toronto.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Clownfishcrazy1117

I love the little guys. I am glad to see you are still keeping busy. But I still think you are waaay to good at breeding things.

Archived