Coral Vue Hydros

Update on my 8aga bow.

rza007

Brandon4290

Hi Im Nishant

asf asoihg ashfaois nasghaiuo askfhao oaksngai askglia asngl aisru alskguaw alskgni alsskgua whfoawgh alksgj aoigah alg asf wlkg blkb sdhl l vaisfha flka i assk  vh.

Nishant

:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::sh

kehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakeh

ad::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::sha

ehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead::shakehe

d::shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

My Alife 7

:cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23: :cwm23:

chill guys this is a place for fun and learing cut this crap out i think the tnk looks great and even it it dosent to some what ever floats your boat or shall i say piants your picture its and art and people have many diffrent ways of expressing it cam

NanoReefer53

ok...i have a feeling this isn't the real brandon. I'll let u guys know when I talk to the supposidly real one,

My Alife 7

I don't think that was Brandon that was causing that trouble... I think someone was trying to just screw around... But in any case, adios muchacho.

hey brandon if your gonna act like suck an a$$ hole then just get on ur knees and i shove my d!ck in your mouth to shut you up lol. do you seriously know when to stop. ur gay stop acting like a c**k sucker,Chris:)

Nice tank.  I would be surpirsed if I managed to setup my own tank as good as that in the coming days.

It should turn into a beautiful tank as it matures.

Keep up the good work.

Joxer the Mighty

I like it, looks like you're off to a really good start. Post some update pics in the future but start a new thread so we can bypass all the Brandon BS.

JtM

Archived