Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Update on my 8aga bow.

rza007

dude, brandon, WTF is the matter with you. just cause you don't like it doesn't mean other people don't like it. if you have somthing to say that could offend other people, just don't say it. i feel like i'm dealing with a 5 year old. i like the auqascaping, live rock and coral choices. why don't you post some specs about the tank rza.

Looks like your off to a good start to me.  It looks like you got some good porous liverock.   It looks like you spent hours (like me) aquascaping it.  I'm partial to tanks that look like the rock is one giant piece.  I think brain corals like to be in the sand bed. Other than that, I wouldnt change a thing.

Is that a big giant mushroom on the bottom right side?  

Are you running the stock AGA lights in there?  You can get a CSL 32w Smartlamp retro from this site that would fit in the stock hood for less than $50.  This would make your tank AWESOME!

First off, Brandon4290, you seem to be one who is self concience and lacks inner peace.  Your the type of person that has a social anxiety when in public places.  Saying offending things to people makes you feel better about yourself, when in reality, you look like the stupid moron. So Brandon, go Fu*k yourself.  (sorry all)

As far as the Tank goes:

Theres a  post of it somewhere containing the specs of the tank.  Prizm skimmer, and actually, I have decent lighting in there with a total of 63w of PC lighting. I jsut got it started, so ill keep this tank posted.  It is my first SW tank.

So Brandon, go Fu*k yourself.  (sorry all)

LOL, that is exactly what I was thinking. :lol:

Nice job I think it looks good. I just started my first SW tank last week to. Keep the pictures coming it's nice to see other rookies tanks.:thumbs-up:

Nishant3789

ok first off i know ive wrongly accused colamen before, but this doesnt sound like brandon, ive read baseically all his posts, he seemed to be sorry. i think this is hjust another a$$ trying to cause trouble nd trying to make people think hes brandon. but like pulp said, USE THE PRIVATE MESSEGE! thats what i did the miunute i saw that post, hopefully he has read it.

now tpo the tank, i think it looks awsome dude, keep up the good work. what kinda lighting is on there? it seems a bit yellow, u may want to consider a actinic 13 watt from hellolights.com or a 15 watt actinic from corralife. they would help your corraline and your zooanthalle in ure corals. hth, and keep up the good work,

nishant

BRANDON!!!

i know you need attention, but we all are sorry to let you know that, we dont care about your comments ....

actually about you and anything you have to say.....

so get this!!!!

you wont get attention here....so just calm down and think of better things to say....then, just maybe, you will get attention, so you can stop acting like a dumbnut....

thegr8tdane

What you want some of the Dane? I'll put my attention on you and give poor pulp a rest. J/K But really what the hell is wrong with you? And it is way too late to post a just kidding post. Your joke sucks, and if it's not a joke then you my friend are the one who sucks.

Nishant3789

lol, learn to comprehend dumbass! u should be able to understand waht the hell i am saying. im sorry if i dont have the best typing skills, i dont need them yet, i can type well when i want to, but i dont feel i need to as im sure u guys can sound out what im saying.

Nishant

thegr8tdane

Actually who are you really? You've done 3 posts, ever. So your not the brandon that we know. Go to hell trouble maker. Or I'll get pulp to shot you with his .45

Nishant ignore him.

P.M. me if you have a problem with Nishant or anyone else. I DARE YOU TROUBLE MAKER.

(Edited by thegr8tdane at 11:29 pm on May 17, 2002)

Brandon4290

Just kidding! :) Nishant, How would you lkie it ifwe all tpyed liked thsi? Wodnt' that ennoy teh crap out og yoiu?!!

thegr8tdane

I told you it was too late to say it was a joke. In fact the second you started your post it was too late to be funny. You lack social skills. All of the 13 year olds on this post know better than you.

Nishant3789

ok this is the last post im going to make on this thread,

brandon, gr8dane is right, it IS too late. dont mess with things u know u shouldnt be doing. i would PM you but this is sumthing everyone shoulsd see. I think from now on we should all just ignore people like this. i think some of u already have but o well lets ignore sumore. and a note on ure example of my typing, i still hae the brains to figure out what u said and thats all that really matters, this isnt a formal board bud,

well im going to go now,

nishant

Archived