Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano-Reef.com Raffle

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

The Nano-Reef.com Raffle is now open!

Get your raffle tickets! You could win your choice of a Nano Reef Aquaria 7.5 system or 4 stage 100 GPD RO/DI!

Raffle tickets are only $10 each, and there is no limit on how many tickets you may purchase.  Only 500 tickets will be sold, making your chances of winning 1 in 500, or better if you purchase more than one ticket.  Two winners will be randomly chosen once all of the tickets have been sold, or by July 6th, whichever comes first.  Each winner will be given a choice of either a 7.5 gallon Nano Reef Aquaria system of their choice, or a 4 stage 100 GPD RO/DI system made by Aquatic Reef Systems. 

International members are welcome to join in the raffle also!

Click here for more details!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chris, I tried to buy two raffles, but the paypal service crap says I have to look at my bank next statement for a stupid number, then I get to COMPLETE my paypal membership, and only THEN do I get to purchase the raffles... Kinda silly.

I already signed up, they have already charged me for the membership, which I dont mind, but its waiting for that crappy 4-digit number on my bank statement to activate my account with them, thats the silly part! :)

Hi Chris,

I'm having a similar problem, but then again Paypal has never liked me or my cc/bank info.  It just won't let me sign up period, it either says I already have an account or that my information is invalid.

If one were to mail the payment in and it doesn't reach you by the 6th, then what?

This site is incredible, btw.  Thanks for putting it together. :)

Pele

i bought my ticket....you have to pay for paypal? it did not tell me this and i have never used it before. it just let me purchase my ticket and said my payment had been made. im not familiar with the system of paypal though so i guess they will send me somehting in my email or something?

hey chris. i have a major question. we are suppose to get a ticket number after paying for the ticket. when are we suppose to get this email because i paid thru paypal.com and received a receipt email but i accidentally deleted it. thanks to the UF email server. theres no way i can get that email back.

Christopher Marks

Yes Junglejim, the info is on the raffle main page.  I am going to be sending out ticket numbers to everyone soon.  This has been a hecktic week, but I will be getting them out tomorrow.

Christopher Marks

All raffle ticket numbers have been sent out.  If you do not recieve one tonight (June 6th) then your payment is either still in the mail or was not received.  Ticket numbers should be going out within 24 hrs now.  Thanks for your patience!

Hi Chris, I was wondering if you could please, please if possible give me a free ticket? Im only 13. I am trying to get into this hobby. If i won i would get the RO?DI system. It would make my day, especially since my only real income is my $8.00 allowance.

Sincerely

Daniel

(p.s. have i told you how nice you are and how wonderful you and this site is, lately)

That doesn't seem very fair to the other members. You also have to remember Chris is doing this raffle do make money to pay for running this site.

How does possibly not getting a free raffle ticket make your tank fail? I don't understand your logic.

(Edited by JIM27 at 1:40 am on June 7, 2002)

NINReeferX

he's 13 , but i wish I could get a free ticket also, After all I only make 6.55 an hour <J/K> don't be retarded dan

-the raffle is to make money so I don't think that freebies are an option

Guest AbSoluTc

Perhaps if you spoke to chris in PRIVATE and not publicly, he might have been able to do something for you.  Since, if you did that, none of us would have known that you got a free ticket.  

But, you will never know now will you? :)

Archived