ReefCleaners.org

Nano-Reef.com Raffle

Christopher Marks

ohwell....lets forget about it. noone should get anything for free. we are getting plenty for free from chris just for having this site. all of us owe chris by supporting this raffle and none of us should expect anyting in return.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AbSoluTc

Hahaha - I won't even comment on that last post :)

Anyways, when does this pulling of the ticket to see who wins, go down?  I want to know that I have lost so I can sleep knowing I am 20 bux poorer :)

yeah me too man..im on july 29th. how old are you gonna be? im gonna be the old 20. oh man cant wait till 21. off to the bars we come!!

ill be 19. hahaha yeah being 21 has its advantages. oh well...i have roommates that are going to be 21 before me. we are plannin to go to mardi gras for spring break. they are goin to supply me with some "liquid courage."

our city has the 2nd biggest mardi gras celebration in the country. San Luis Obispo baby. it is soooo tight. i only hope that one day i go to the real one but for the meantime the smaller version here will do. it is wonderful...this last year we had like 40000 students hear. it was awesome. there was a huge part at one apartment complex where all the chicks were up on top of the balcanies. it was awesome.

Oh Come On guys its only 10 bucks this board cant be expected to run itself. Not only are you taking a chance to win some great stuff but you are also helping to keep this great Site up and running for our help and advise. Whats 10 bucks.... 1 Trip to McDonalds I now its alot cheaper than a trip to the LFS to buy this same stuff thats being raffled.

Jeff

I agree!

Buy some tickets.  Do you think you have gotten $10 worth of advice from this site?

I've gotten hundreds of dollars worth of advice....

Buy a ticket to keep this site up and running and to allow Chris to improve.

Yes, I have bought my tickets. Note ticketS (plural)

I wanna keep this site around.

parhead

thats what i said when chris told me how many tickets were sold. and that the cost of the hosting has so far been out of his pocket. ill be buying more tickets when i get some money.

Guest AbSoluTc

I forgot to ask you this Christopher -

Can you PLEASE PLEASE set image SIZE limits.  I like seeing pictures and everything, but these life size images are just a pain!  Takes up bandwith for the slower users, takes more time to load - just even with my desktop at  2048x1536 it gets to be a little much!

Thanks!

Christopher Marks

After copying the old uploads directory from the old server, I did see that some images are insanely large!  I'll check out the file size limit and maybe place some links to photo editing software.  Bandwidth and server space isn't much of a problem anymore, but for modem users it's the long load time that concerns me.

got my two tickets bought!  c'mon, support this site.  If not, we'll have to settle for the rc boards, and we know that would have sucked.

Lunchbucket

how many now chris?

can't believe not many are sold.  sure it makes my chances better but come on we have all gotten way more than 10bucks of info from this site and we should help out w/ a measly 10buck OR MORE!

later

Lunchbucket

yup, i say we should make other people feel guilty about not buying tickets. j/k. whats funny is that many of the underage people on this forum wants to buy a raffle ticket yet cant because they dont have a credit card or their parents wont let them deal with people online.

Guest AbSoluTc

True, but most of them are old enough to lick a stamp, write an address, put 10bux in an envelope and mail it away.  Im not trying to be rude.

I have done lots of things my parents did or do not like.  For example, I got my tounge pierced few weeks ago.  My mom was like "i am never going to talk to you again"!  I was like, fine with me :)  She was like, why did you get it if noone can see it?  Because!  Why not?  Mostly because I got tired of asking people if it hurt.  So I decided to get it done.  Yes, there is a plus side - since I have something to fiddle with, I am smoking less than ever before.  Hopefully I will stop altogether.

Lunchbucket

hubu don't they are addictive i have 3 and plan on gettin another :D

nah i love ink...as long as you don't get some huge sleeves or soem crap

Lunchbucket

Archived