ReefCleaners.org

70w 20K BLV OCEAN ENCOUNTER GROUP BUY #2

B16A2NR

Alright everybody. I talked to Vince at oceanencounter and he gave me the all clear for a 10 person group by on the BLV 20k 70 watt DE bulbs! Instead of the everyday price of $79.95, Vince will temporarly lower the price on their site to $63.00 plus shipping. If we get even more than 10 the price drops even more! Check out the bulb here: http://oceanencounter.com/Merchant2/mercha...tegory_Code=MHB

This is the same sucessful group by that was done by reefmonkey back in July. There has been a very high demand for a cheap 20k so here is everyones chance! ALL YOU MUST DO IS PM OR EMAIL ME: SK8TODD@COMCAST.NET AND I WILL ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST WHICH WILL BE UPDATED ON NANO-REEF DAILY! AFTER 10 IS REACHED I WILL CONTACT VINCE AND HE WILL LOWER THE PRICE FOR US TO BUY!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. B16A2NR

2. OOSurfin

3. bobbi_dooley

4. yoshiod9

5. Bladze

6. Gmoney

7. jboogie

Alright we got 7! 3 More and everyone gets their bulb! If we get more than by January 2nd the price drops even more! Thanks everone for getting this far!

ps. Just so you guys know, I'm an Aqua Medic Dealer already.. the price of 63.00 is unheard of because the cost is just a hair below this price.. This guy must be making 4 dollars a pop...

Chris

it seems like the last poster was going to make up for it anyways.

I would be back in if he can get me a 150w 20k HQI bulb instead of the 70w though... so keep me posted.

G

Alright our group buy has been met. I will contact vince and find out the price if we buy 20 bulbs and get back to you ASAP.

1. B16A2NR

2. OOSurfin

3. bobbi_dooley

4. yoshiod9

5. Bladze

6. Gmoney

7. jboogie

8-10 possibly 20. ccjung

Thanks Todd.. I appreciate really what you are doing..

In all honesty I can get a SLIGHTLY better price, but if 7 other of us can benefit from it, its worth it to help them save some more dough...

Please let me know the price.. I definately want 8-10 or whatever balance it takes to hit 10..

If its a much better deal for everyone, I dont mind getting 10-20 for a bigger price break..

I have this bulb over my cube right now, and its awesome.. Definately well worth it...

Chris

id really like to see a bigger price drop im sure everyone else would . see what you can do for up to 20 buyers. and thanks again for setting this up

Archived