Pod Your Reef

Hemi's .5 Gallon X2 Reef

hemi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that has to be the smallest AIO i have seen!!! great job! but it doesnt give you very much space for rocks and corals. So how many tangs you puttin in there

Warehouse41Ant
that has to be the smallest AIO i have seen!!! great job! but it doesnt give you very much space for rocks and corals. So how many tangs you puttin in there

:lol: :lol:

Tangs start pretty small. I would bet you could put 3 in there, and then just put them in a bigger tank later. A 10g should be good. :lol:

Edit: This is a cool tank and will be fun to watch. interested to see what stocking list actually does look like. I assume just some zoas and other various softies?

animalmaster6

Awesome! This is going to be really cool what stock you are putting in there!

I have to tell everybody this: It is EXTREMELY important!!!

You HAVE to put a FTS on the FTS thread every other Sunday. The FTS thread will be made on January 25, 2010 when you are aloud to add rock, sand, water, and life.

If you do not follow the directions correctly on the FTS thread or you miss a FTS you will de DQ'd.

I want something that is forgiving and will over run the tank so I was thinking aiptasia!!

I am thinking shrooms or/and green stars something simple.

animalmaster6
I want something that is forgiving and will over run the tank so I was thinking aiptasia!!

I am thinking shrooms or/and green stars something simple.

Any Fish?

I have thought abot a few sexy shrimp but at 20 bucks a pop here at the LFS I dont know about takeing the chance in such a small tank.

Archived