SaltCritters.com

Old monkeys kicked to the curb thread

thecowkid

Well its sad to say. But the tides have changed on this site. The elders are no longer wanted in the COOL threads :P An elder is clasified by any one greater than the age of 24. Its really strange how this change came about. If you wanna know your gonna have to read all elevenitybillion pages of MJ Monkey Business thread. Tyler has yet to confirm this change, but really we all knew it was coming.

We are still hoping to be able to type in the smaller text but its understandable if you need they type size to be changed.

I thought I would post a pic of our new club houses sign. I hope you all like it.

The_Old_Monkey.jpg

So let the old slow monkey business begin. Oh tomorrow we will be offering free samples of Aspercream.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good deal. Hey your avitar is so fitting for this thread. How the young kitten is like Heck yes I am the shiznic. Then the older cat "us" is like :ninja: thump. Um no your not :) Being young is so overrated.

A 12 min bump? :slap::lol:

Woulda been faster if I could have gotten my Citricil mixed up faster :P

Richie... Where you at??? :unsure:

:lol:

HEY RICHIE WE NEED BROWNEEZZEE!

LOL Way 2 true. But I did get to Rite Aid and pick up a new bottle of Jim Beam Red Stag. So it wont be a total wash.

whats an old Monkey? :huh:

smiley-think005.gif

If you have to ask...

You are an old monkey.

LOL Way 2 true. But I did get to Rite Aid and pick up a new bottle of Jim Beam Red Stag. So it wont be a total wash.

If you have to ask...

You are an old monkey.

AT RITE AID??? :huh: I need to move!!! -_-

Cheers Josh... Ezra Brooks here with a Fumadore. That's how a Friday night should be!!!

B)

AT RITE AID??? :huh: I need to move!!! -_-

Cheers Josh... Ezra Brooks here with a Fumadore. That's how a Friday night should be!!!

B)

Yep they sell liquor. Well except on Sundays.

Dude I live 20 mins from Bardstown KY. Do a quick google search about that place and bourbon. PARTAY CENTRAL.

I didnt know you liked cigars. You need to join our cigar trading fourm.

If you have to ask...

You are an old monkey.

IM AN OLD MONKEY?!?!?!!!?!??!!?

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

smiley-confused009.gif

wait...is that a bad thing?!?!?!

:scary:

Yep they sell liquor. Well except on Sundays.

Dude I live 20 mins from Bardstown KY. Do a quick google search about that place and bourbon. PARTAY CENTRAL.

I didnt know you liked cigars. You need to join our cigar trading fourm.

Do you drink Four Roses... MY FAVORITE!!! But, they don't sell it 'round here... :angry:

I did join over there... Just haven't posted. That, and my cooler is damn low on stock... :tears: I'm down to two boxes of Fumadores!

So,

who wants brownies??? :huh:

What, I finally drag my ol arse over here and everyone jumps ship??

:angry:

Do you drink Four Roses... MY FAVORITE!!! But, they don't sell it 'round here... :angry:

I did join over there... Just haven't posted. That, and my cooler is damn low on stock... :tears: I'm down to two boxes of Fumadores!

Cool. I think I am really close to getting some sponsors. Then we can get some free cigars to deal out to the members. Its a shame its taken so long to get anything up and running. Site has been real slow lately. I have a CAO Visions humidor that I need to post for sale soon. I've had a box of Drew Estated Hooka vanilias on order for 3 months. So hard trying to get limited production cigars. Josh sighs.

Why cant you get it there? Heck in highschool we took field trips to the bourbon facilities. Yea in highschool. Go figure. Heck they ship tractor trailer rigs of their mash to our farm. Our cows eat it. Crazy rich in crude proteins. We get fresh bottles every few months for free. Good times.

So,

who wants brownies??? :huh:

What, I finally drag my ol arse over here and everyone jumps ship??

:angry:

ME ME ME ME. I want brownies!

I'm here. Just fell asleep. Its getting late. OMG ITS PAST 10 PM.

Cool. I think I am really close to getting some sponsors. Then we can get some free cigars to deal out to the members. Its a shame its taken so long to get anything up and running. Site has been real slow lately. I have a CAO Visions humidor that I need to post for sale soon. I've had a box of Drew Estated Hooka vanilias on order for 3 months. So hard trying to get limited production cigars. Josh sighs.

Why cant you get it there? Heck in highschool we took field trips to the bourbon facilities. Yea in highschool. Go figure. Heck they ship tractor trailer rigs of their mash to our farm. Our cows eat it. Crazy rich in crude proteins. We get fresh bottles every few months for free. Good times.

They just don't sell it out on this coast I guess... Damn shame IMO!

Right on about the forum. I really need to head over there more! -_-

Archived