Coral Vue Hydros

G-Force, dishonest buyer

Kigs

My tracking says he received my box on the 18th, Thursday. He files a claim asking for a FULL refund, claiming to paypal that ever since on the 18th, he has not heard from me and he has not received anything. I'm sorry, am I ####ing blind here? Please track this and tell me that it has arrived to Altadena CA and someone please explain to me what the #### this ####### is trying to pull. EB445356827USI even gave him free shipping, which I did not extend to many buyers and he screws me over like this. Un-####ing-believable. His request was that anyday OTHER than Friday arrival was ok, and the box arrived by Thursday. WTF is going on here? Thien Tran, care to elaborate on your scheme here? I submitted all proof to paypal and you are just wasting my time here. The ballsy part is that you put the claims through ON the 18th, the day that the tracking says you received my freaken box. What a load of crap, you escalated it into a claim within 20 minutes. Go #### yourself you ####ing scammer.It's also funny how you went SO quickly to filing a claim on paypal, you little ######. I didn't receive a SINGLE PM from you ever since shipping it out. I don't check paypal for several days and I have to log on to your stupid bull ######? ####ing mother####er. You seriously #### me off dude. If you didn't receive my ####ing box, even though all the record says you ####ing did, why didn't you ####ing contact me? UGH. dumb.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetW...m=EB445356827US

Your item was delivered at 12:03 PM on October 18, 2007 in ALTADENA, CA 91001. Waiver of signature was exercised at time of delivery.

Maybe the box was stolen? Not gonna say anything until G-Force chimes in, but there was a waiver of signature on the package so who knows where it went. But if the seller requests the waiver, it's their responsibility if the package goes missing.

Was the shipping address right? Maybe USPS dropped it off at the wrong house/address.

funny, he's on right now reading this thread at this moment. I'm real curious to see what he will say. I can't even believe that I gave him a ####ing discount because he told me that he was from NR. Thien, please explain to me what the #### you're upto.I just checked the paypal dispute update. What a ####ing bull######. First you make a claim on the 18th that NO box was received. Now that I submitted the tracking to paypal, you claim that half of the shipment was dead? Dude, I'm not stupid and I can tell a bull###### when I hear it. So you DID receive the box, so then why did you claim otherwise? Even so, why didn't you contact me for resolutions before jumping so quickly for a refund? If this is not a scam, I don't know what is.

If I didn't waive it, the box would probably be stuck @ the post office right now. The fact that I DID waive the signature and the box was left in front of his house kidna makes this ENTIRE claim a fallacy. He states that nobody was home to receive it, so it's a good thing I waved it. I make it a habit to waive signature most of the times anyway.

His ORIGINAL claim begins with him stating that NO box was received on the 18th.

His SECOND response to paypal after I submitted the tracking is that half of the shipment were dead.

1) Why did he lie about receiving the box?

2) If he really was not trying to scam me out of my money, why did he not even attempt to contact me and at least say "Hey, half of your ###### are dead. Please resolute." ?????

What a load of crap

ahem...since Vince was mature enough to use my full name and resorted to calling me all kinds of foul stuff, I will be the mature one here and refrain from that.

for the record though:

did you not state in your PM on RC that you're shipping the package on thursday the 18th?

prior to that, did you not state in another PM that you were shipping it out on Monday the 15th?

yes, the package arrived TODAY (Friday) and I did not get any notification from USPS about them delivering any packages to my house on Thursday. that is not yours or my fault but can you at least understand why I would be worried and filed a claim?

MOST IMPORTANTLY, did you ever sent me a timely PM about tracking info? that was promised by thursday afternoon?

I had hoped that this wasn't going to end up with us argueing on a public forum, but if everyone thinks I'm dishonest...then whatever.

ahem...since Vince was mature enough to use my full name and resorted to calling me all kinds of foul stuff, I will be the mature one here and refrain from that.

for the record though:

did you not state in your PM on RC that you're shipping the package on thursday the 18th?

prior to that, did you not state in another PM that you were shipping it out on Monday the 15th?

yes, the package arrived TODAY (Friday) and I did not get any notification from USPS about them delivering any packages to my house on Thursday. that is not yours or my fault but can you at least understand why I would be worried and filed a claim?

MOST IMPORTANTLY, did you ever sent me a timely PM about tracking info? that was promised by thursday afternoon?

I had hoped that this wasn't going to end up with us argueing on a public forum, but if everyone thinks I'm dishonest...then whatever.

The plot thickens. I r confused. You just stated that he specifically told you that he shipped it on the 18th. He even provided you a tracking number. So how could you not know that it was going to come on the 19th? And shouldn't you have contacted him before you filed that claim?

Plotholes.

I don't know enough of the situation to judge but from your message, you seemed a bit trigger happy. And kigs shouldn't have used your full name. Especially with that link in your profile, I have a face that could possibly link to the name.

The plot thickens. I r confused. You just stated that he specifically told you that he shipped it on the 18th. He even provided you a tracking number. So how could you not know that it was going to come on the 19th? And shouldn't you have contacted him before you filed that claim?

Plotholes.

I don't know enough of the situation to judge but from your message, you seemed a bit trigger happy. And kigs shouldn't have used your full name. Especially with that link in your profile, I have a face that could possibly link to the name.

as of right now, an email from paypal at 1:35am Sat the 20th was sent with the tracking info. I have never received an email/pm regarding tracking.

for the record though:

The USPS tracking says you received the box on the 18th, Thursday. 5 Hours later, you filed the claim against me. Also, did you not specifically write via PM AND on the paypal claim that ANYDAY other than Friday was ok? I simply went by your request. The box went out Wendsday because you said you had to get it BEFORE Friday. Wouldn't that be the obvious choice of shipping date for an overnight box that is getting somewhere before Friday?

Oh also, funny thing - you wrote on the paypal response that you DID receive the box but no one was home to receive it. Now you're writing here that the box came a day late??? Dude, stop lying PLEASE, this is getting ridiculous.

I was EXTREMELY nice to you throughout this entire transaction, including the discounts and the free shipping. If you were so worried, why didn't you contact me? It sounds like you are just after getting your money back as soon as you received my end of the deal.

I'll tell you what G-Force, cancel the claim and I will consider trying to understand where you're coming from. If you continue with this nonsense, you give me no choice but to continue with my point of view that you are nothing but a scammer.

as of right now, an email from paypal at 1:35am Sat the 20th was sent with the tracking info. I have never received an email/pm regarding tracking.
Did you okay the shipment for going out on the 19th? And did you tell him it was okay for him to ship at his leisure? Im also a little confused about why you changed your claim. Did you actually do that?Quite frankly I think you're both at fault here and both acted in an unprofessional manner. I hope you two can work this out because this thread is liable to get closed and the both of you banned for diff reasons....oh it went out on wednesday for thurs delivery. My bad. Did you two get the go ahead from each other for that departure date?

Please do not deviate from the fact that you lied about your facts from the beginning.

You received the box on the 18th.

You lied about it and filed the claim on the 18th.

I submitted proof on the 20th.

You lie saying that the shipment was DOA on paypal.

You lie here saying that the shipment was a day late.

Were you not home from Thursday to Friday? I waived the signature, the USPS tracking says waiving of signature was enforced, it sat in front of your house apparently. Did you not leave the house at all that day? You're confusing the hell out of me dude

Did you okay the shipment for going out on the 19th? And did you tell him it was okay for him to ship at his leisure? Im also a little confused about why you changed your claim. Did you actually do that?Quite frankly I think you're both at fault here and both acted in an unprofessional manner. I hope you two can work this out because this thread is liable to get closed and the both of you banned for diff reasons....oh it went out on wednesday for thurs delivery. My bad. Did you two get the go ahead from each other for that departure date?

I'm just furious after seeing my paypal account negative because of this guy's dishonest ethics. He specifically told me and wrote that Friday is no good. I couldn't ship out on Monday. So I shipped out on Wends. As far as I can tell, after I told him that I couldn't ship out on Monday, he has had ZERO communication with me. I would assume that someone unsatisfied would send at least ONE PM to complain? But nope, he just wants his money even though he has all of my stuff. How convenient.

first dishonest then scammer and now a liar. finished?

ok, like I said:

your PM states that you're shipping ON thursday. fine, I'll have a relative stay home to accept the package on friday. safe assumption? NOTE: NO PMs/EMAILs about tracking info. why should I expect a package on Thursday?

first dishonest then scammer and now a liar. finished?

ok, like I said:

your PM states that you're shipping ON thursday. fine, I'll have a relative stay home to accept the package on friday. safe assumption? NOTE: NO PMs/EMAILs about tracking info. why should I expect a package on Thursday?

I'm confused here. To summarize your first statement to paypal, you stated that no shipment as of the 18th was received, thus your reason for filing a claim.

... It says the box arrived on Thursday. You were home typing out that claim to paypal on the 18th. The box should've been there at your house.

...Why did you change your claim from NO BOX to DEAD CORALS? Which one is it?

...Didn't you say that nobody was home on Thursday?

...No PM from me? I think you got something confused here. The only person that did not get any PMs was me. I notified you that I cannot ship on Monday, nothing. I send you a PM with tracking on Wends, nothing. Dude, what are you exactly doing? Do I really have to start snapshotting RC PMs and Paypal Quotes? Please stop acting like you don't deserve to be called all those names. You know exactly what you're doing and it is wrong.

Hi, this is getting confusing. Please post your stories chronologically so I can easily understand both sides.

First state the conditions of sales, and condition of shipping, and then split things up chronologically. This drama interests nips

Oh yea....also forgot to ask you G-force. :) If you were so dissatisfied, why not a single PM from you to talk about the issue? Why such quick jump to retrieve your money back? Please don't avoid this question again.

or else take it to pm's =)

what a great suggestion. :)

kigs, a PM on wednesday? really? got a copy? was it about tracking? seriously, I checked my inbox on RC and nothing is there regarding tracking info as of 30 min ago.

and I guess I can't check PMs anymore on RC as of right now..must've got banned. funny...

what a great suggestion. :)

kigs, a PM on wednesday? really? got a copy? was it about tracking? seriously, I checked my inbox on RC and nothing is there regarding tracking info as of 30 min ago.

and I guess I can't check PMs anymore on RC as of right now..must've got banned. funny...

G-Force, I have a copy of everything since our transaction began. I'll make sure paypal gets everything starting from PMs to Fax including the copy of the receipt from USPS. You still continue to avoid my questions and choose not to explain yourself on many of the points that confused me from the beginning.

You can't "check" PMs? lol...ok, buddy. I'm the secret RC-police out to get you and your corals. It was me who banned you, it was me who stole your box on Thursday, then delayed it till Friday as well. You amaze me with your stories.

well kigs, seems like this guy doesnt want a dialogue with you so it's going to be counterproductive for you to continue posting. Just make sure paypal gets everything, and pm one of the mods to keep this page up for a bit.

You can't "check" PMs? lol...ok, buddy. I'm the secret RC-police out to get you and your corals. It was me who banned you, it was me who stole your box on Thursday, then delayed it till Friday as well. You amaze me with your stories.

nah..just updated my email addy on RC and I guess the admins need to verify it before I can view PMs again. sorry for the confusion.

send it to me here...if you have an honest to god PM dated wed the 17th with the tracking info then I'll cancel my dispute. BUT...I do have one dead, I mean like no flesh-all skeleton coral I need to show you via PM. Then I'll let you decided if you want to resolute that part of the transaction or not.

and please, let's be civil.

Archived