1) Price - $10 frag sell, 24.99 shipping
2) Received several emails notifying me about shipment
3) Corals were well packed with a heat pack
4) I received a timely response to my picture and email about a problem with one of the zoa frags
5) All corals have opened after 2 days except for the acro.
6) Some nice colored zoas
7) The 1 ricordia is nicely colored and clean if small
1) One zoa frag arrived with several polyps floating free - when I opened it into a container after temp acclimating per their instructions there was a very fast 1/4 inch long "bug" racing from the frag to the loose polyps. I videotaped it and sent a pic of the loose polyps to them, offering to send the video. They emailed back that the loose polyps were from FedEx throwing the box around and to reglue the individual polyps. No response at all about the bug eating them.
2) All 4 zoa frags had lots of brown junk floating in the bags
3) The 1 acro frag was completely brown, mostly skeleton, with numerous pineapple sponges on the acro as well as GHA on the frag plug.
4) Acan and blasto frags are tiny heads
5) Some zoa polyps still shedding "skin" and a few more polyps have floated free.
Perhaps I expected too much for a ten dollar sale, but I would be just be aware that their frags need a good examination and dipping for pests, algae, etc. if you order from them. I have pics of opening, frags, their email, etc. if anyone is interested further.