Cultivated Reef

our profile names

amphipod

When I was 12 my dad's rottweiler got spooked as I went to pet him, leaving a gash above my right eye. When it did that it messed up the muscle in that eye, creating a wicked lazy eye. Back when I was in the car scene people would always say, the kid with the crazy eyes, therefore turning my nickname into crazyeyes.
ouch, how deep did he go?
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a pretty noticeable lazy eye, it's not to the point where I look that insane but sometimes people get confused when I talk to them, it's also taken away my depth perception which is pretty terrible.

My names mike and i trademarked that shit.. well actually it's my middle inital and first letter of last name.

but yea.. pay up bishes.. royalties

I lurk...in the shadows...

Bullshit, you are out in the open and you have been out in the open 1793 times so far since July 6 2013.... shadowlurker, more like shadowsometimeser

I think mines pretty self explanatory but everyone still thinks my name is Patrick.

Shoulda went with HI5, but then people woulda probably thought you were 5 stoners sharing the same SN lol

Shoulda went with HI5, but then people woulda probably thought you were 5 stoners sharing the same SN lol

In all seriousness, "fiveguys" is a stupid name.

"Five guys, mmmm.... Delicious!"

Or

"I'm in the mood for something good and fast, go get fiveguys for me please?"

Or for the crowd with sensitive gi tracts....

"Got home last night and fiveguys was waiting for me, my asshole still hurts"

In all seriousness, "fiveguys" is a stupid name.

"Five guys, mmmm.... Delicious!"

Or

"I'm in the mood for something good and fast, go get fiveguys for me please?"

Or for the crowd with sensitive gi tracts....

"Got home last night and fiveguys was waiting for me, my asshole still hurts"

Yeah but it makes sense since it was started by 5 guys that really liked burgers and fries...

Besides we all know you just go there for the 5 guys shakes

my names just word play on the rapper chief keef, most people think hes terrible so i did it ironically. Figured it'd be funny cause people would assume im trolling/ignorant.

Was funny at first but now i feel it works too well and people just skim over my topics LOL

i use this name on pretty much every reefing forum

My name is quite old and I made it when I was 12, wish I could change it
the administrator Chris marks can change it for you

I think mines pretty self explanatory but everyone still thinks my name is Patrick.
that episode of spongebob was hilarious, why the Christmas hat on Patrick in your profile pic?

my names just word play on the rapper chief keef, most people think hes terrible so i did it ironically. Figured it'd be funny cause people would assume im trolling/ignorant. Was funny at first but now i feel it works too well and people just skim over my topics LOL i use this name on pretty much every reefing forum
I never even knew who chief keef was until I seen your profile pic, lol

It's what my name is everywhere else on the internets.

Also the name of my character for pretty much every RPG I play. It's suppose to be H'Vani but sites don't like the ' symbol.

G is my first initial (Garrett)

Hill is part of my last name

762 = 7.62

I've been using this screen name for years, I'd go with something else but it's what I use on practically every forum..

Gamer name I've been using for a long time. Plus it is all letters from my real name (except the "house" part). Plus it is where dead bones are kept so that makes it cool. Right OP?

the genus of my favorite fish and the fish i had in college,

G is my first initial (Garrett)

Hill is part of my last name

762 = 7.62

I've been using this screen name for years, I'd go with something else but it's what I use on practically every forum..

sounds like a good caliber name B)

A girl in HS knew that I was Mormon but didn't know my name so she called me Norman. Its been a nickname ever since. G stands for Grant, my middle name.

Archived