Coral Vue Hydros

the amphipods tanks thread.

amphipod

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So much life in one room, is that everything? I feel like theres more.

and my are correct, 12 chickens, but I don't usually take my tablet to my parents shop, the coop is in the back yard of the store. But here's a chick pic.post-84861-0-75244200-1421035580_thumb.jpg

Whats your most interesting plant and why? Makes me want to get some plants for the house lol.

post-84861-0-30214000-1421036749_thumb.jpg this one I got from some weird orange fruit misplaced in the apricot rack at an Arabic market, I have no clue what it is lol. I also have an ephedra that has a spiny stem.

what kind of shop do your parents have? Do you eat the chickens?
its an appliance parts store and HVAC shop, neither one I like. They are pet chickens and for eggs, usually 12 a day. I have 12 chickens.

They are really soft, and warm.

bright orange like a over ripe persimmon, also skin was almost waxy, hairy sort of deal, no leaves on fruit , plant leaves hairy, really hairy. seeds large, around 1/2 an inch, inside of seeds greenish yellow.

Dr.Brain Coral

Oh a loquat, nice. There is a tree at my grandmas house down in Florida. I am big fruit nut and loquats have to be one of my favorites

I love loquat... then it turns out I'm allergic to it (got hives and became pretty sick). I was in denial about it till I ate it I became sick again for the 2nd time.

Either way, that's one tasty fruit. There's an exotic fruit tree thread somewhere on this forum.

Ouch I'd hate food allergies, but I suffer respiratory allergies to certain fragrances, still don't know which is worse. I loved the taste of the fruit also, like a peachy mango. I'd love to be living in Florida, warmth, humidity, creatures for me to capture all year, other fun. Here in Ohio it's almost everything I hate all in one. Just wondering does anyone else keep insects in this forum?

• 3 weeks later...
scottsdale454ss

U gonna start breeding brine shrimp? You can probably sell them to a fish store. A place by my parents used to carry them

• 2 weeks later...

All rights maybe someone can help me, I'm making this crap, I call it power paste and I have mixed protein powder, reptile vitamin and water soluble solids from butter, I use this junk as cricket food, any ideas how to advance it more?

All rights maybe someone can help me, I'm making this crap, I call it power paste and I have mixed protein powder, reptile vitamin and water soluble solids from butter, I use this junk as cricket food, any ideas how to advance it more?

I didn't know there's such thing as "water soluble solids from butter" :unsure:

And isn't crickets herbivores? So like... fruit and veggies...? Unless you're talking about zombie apocalypse food?

I didn't know there's such thing as "water soluble solids from butter" :unsure:

And isn't crickets herbivores? So like... fruit and veggies...? Unless you're talking about zombie apocalypse food?

the water soluble part is a funny whitish part and came as a by product of making rendered butter. The feeder crickets at pet stores are omnivores eating fruits and other plant matter and meat including each other.
NorthGaHillbilly

I was just thinking the other day, you aught to get set up and grow phytoplankton, rotifers and pods. It would let you tinker cheap and also sell to locals

Lol I wouldn't know any buyers, I am the only marine aquarist I've known in the area lol. There is only one Petco that sells marine items in the area. And that's the only marine seller in Sandusky that I know of lol

• 2 weeks later...

i love seeing mine with a flashlight at night

my pod only cones into view when I don't expect him, the only survivor after a battery malfunction, poor lonely pod.
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived