Top Shelf Aquatics

Ultimate Nano Reef Giveaway by PicO Aquariums, Nano Box & Legendary Corals

Christopher Marks

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My fave fish has gotta be my Royal Gramma Houdini...who loves to play hide-n-go-seek. He has the most interesting and comical personality of any fish I have. I wish I was fast enough to capture his Jimmy Cagney impression but I haven't been able to yet, here is someone else's photo of this behavior though. I call it the DFWM pose and will let you guess what that stands for....

DFWM%20pose-XL.jpg

Getting in on this; favorite corals plate corals, close second Scoly's though never owned one. also love the clean up crew, worms, snails crabs, the odd little life is what I like to look at most.

My favorite fish was my Bluestripe Pipefish. RIP. Had the little guy for over two years and it would normally take 5 minutes of looking to find it in my 75 gallon reef.

Being really new to the reef hobby, I'm still learning a lot. but my favorite thus far is actually the pairing of a watchman goby and pistol shrimp.

I've got a bluespotted watchman goby and tiger pistol in my nanocube. Just love watching their symbiotic relationship! =)

Archived