Cultivated Reef

Ultimate Nano Reef Giveaway by PicO Aquariums, Nano Box & Legendary Corals

Christopher Marks

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so happy I saw this post. I started with a biocube and now 3 tanks later I'm at a 120g. I'm going back to my roots and want to start another nano. My favorite corals are LPS corals and my favorite fish is my carpenters fairy wrasse. Hope I win!

My favorite fish is the blue cromis. This was the first saltwater fish I ever saw for sale and can still remember how impressed I was with the color.

If I win the tank will have one in it!

My favorite marine invert is by far metasepia pfefferi (flamboyant cuttlefish) though I've never kept one. I have kept both s. bandensis and s. officinalis at different times, and it was truly a wonderful experience. Given the opportunity, I would recommend that anyone with a fair amount of experience give cuttlefish a try!

I couldn't decide on just one, as I love them both (Royal Gramma & Yellow Watchman !). Also Favorite Coral is the sun :D .

swroyalgramma.jpgswjawfish.jpgswsuncoral.jpg

LOL .... Love Drexellake's Bristle Worm (show quality!)

I always loved my clownfish back when i had my 45g bow front tank setup, true percs with solid back bars on both sides. My favorite coral was always my toadstool, extremely hardy and easy to frag, i was able to share that coral with a lot of fellow reefers.

Archived