Top Shelf Aquatics

NEW! Fusion Nano 10 & Fusion Nano 20 Aquariums

Marine Depot

Hoping mine comes middle to late next week. I'm out of town next Friday and I think my apartment management will be annoyed having to hold onto the box for a few days :lol: . Glad to hear the timeline is looking favorable though! I got an email stating it was backordered for 4-6 weeks a few days back...I guess its time to buy the Radion and Vortech then :blink: I wish a date for the XR15 mount was set though.

the 20 looks real nice. by a depth of 15 inches, does that include the chambers? or excludes? as i have seen some tanks they say 17 deep, but a 4 inch chamber, which in turn remove tons of depth.

2.97" for the chamber is included in the 15 inch depth

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Marine Depot

How long do orders to NJ normally take? And if possible, I prefer a road runner to deliver mine. Thanks. :D

Orders sent from our CA HQ to NJ are usually delivered within 4 business days. RoadRunner-01-june.gif
CatfishSoupFTW

Hoping mine comes middle to late next week. I'm out of town next Friday and I think my apartment management will be annoyed having to hold onto the box for a few days :lol: . Glad to hear the timeline is looking favorable though! I got an email stating it was backordered for 4-6 weeks a few days back...I guess its time to buy the Radion and Vortech then :blink: I wish a date for the XR15 mount was set though.

2.97" for the chamber is included in the 15 inch depth

ah damn. so many tanks around this size, WITH a chamber equates to a 12-13 inch depth usually. which is fine. but I want mooaarrr!!! like a 18x18x16 but in actuality its 18 by 21 by 16. lol

Obsessed Reefer

I just realized that I'm going to get multiple boxes of supplies in before the tank, and I'm going to get so excited each time a get a delivery update from UPS, and then get sad when it's not the tank.

Marine Depot

Any updates? Saw a comment on youtube from Innovative Marine stating the tanks would go out on August 7th

Just reached out to IM myself to confirm—I will follow up when I hear back.

We are ~14 miles away, so if they go out today, we should get them tomorrow. fingerscrossed

Just reached out to IM myself to confirmI will follow up when I hear back.

We are ~14 miles away, so if they go out today, we should get them tomorrow. fingerscrossed

That would be awesome ????

Just reached out to IM myself to confirm—I will follow up when I hear back.

if it takes your groundhog 24 hours to go 14 miles, I would like to change my preferred shipping method

if it takes your groundhog 24 hours to go 14 miles, I would like to change my preferred shipping method

Haha? I dont think it would take that long but maybe they need to get them ready for shipping @ MD Warehouse

Obsessed Reefer

I keep waiting for the email saying it's been shipping. And I keep refreshing this page to see if MD posts anything...

:super excited:

I keep waiting for the email saying it's been shipping. And I keep refreshing this page to see if MD posts anything...

:super excited:

We are all excited but i dont think well be hearing good news before the weekend ?
Marine Depot

We just try to under promise and over deliver so we are able to meet the expectations we set publicly in the boards. ETAs fluctuate most with brand-new products, but IM has their stuff together. I've requested our warehouse supervisor email me when the tanks arrive so I can update this thread. :)

We just try to under promise and over deliver so we are able to meet the expectations we set publicly in the boards. ETAs fluctuate most with brand-new products, but IM has their stuff together. I've requested our warehouse supervisor email me when the tanks arrive so I can update this thread. :)

We understand but were anxious to get our new tanks going?

Hopefully I can get mine by next Friday! Ordering my XR15, MP10, Skimmer, Reactor and possibly Apex to arrive on that day :)

It just hit me the video said "preinstalled rubber leveling mat" I'm wondering how that works. I was planning on spraying the bottom white for BB :/

It just hit me the video said "preinstalled rubber leveling mat" I'm wondering how that works. I was planning on spraying the bottom white for BB :/

How about starboard?

Maybe the mat can be removed? Marine Depot, any word on this?

I'll send an email to IM and see. I'll ask for internal measurements too. Seems Marine Depot gets much quicker responses lol. Hopefully the tanks get in to them on Monday? :)

Edit- Radion, Vortech, skimmer, reactor and Apex all ordered! Getting extremely excited now! With my impatience looks like I may be rigging a mount for the XR15

Additionally, I'm guessing 11 5/16" x 23 1/8" will be the closets to correct size for cutting Starboard on one of the online retail stores...Turns out its close to 50 shipped...now if I should gamble lol

Regarding internal measurements of the display

"Thank you so much for taking an interest in our products.

The black leveling mat does come preinstalled on the Fusion 20.

The inside tank dimensions are about 23.25" x 11.5" x 12" "

I'm thinking of going with 23-1/8" and 11-5/16" if need be I'll sand to fit

Just got off the phone with the MD customer line to verify some information on my account. The representative said that they wouldn't be getting tanks until the 25th according to his computer. Is this true? :,(

Archived