Innovative Marine Aquariums

Super Duper Awesome 25

snailflipper

snailflipper

$125 for one or the pair? It's the Ecoxotic Panorama Marine LED Light Fixture, but i'm in the process of upgrading to the maxspect razor which should be here sometime next week.

Yeah ridiculously cheap isn't it? Looking at the ones on live aquaria they can be pretty pricey. I believe that they were frostbites. If not then they are very very similar. I even think $100 for a pair of snowflakes is rather cheap. I'll look into it and maybe I can ship one your way so you can have a pair ;)! Did you get the razor from BRS? I was looking on their website yesterday and thought I saw them having a one day sell on the razors.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah ridiculously cheap isn't it? Looking at the ones on live aquaria they can be pretty pricey. I believe that they were frostbites. If not then they are very very similar. I even think $100 for a pair of snowflakes is rather cheap. I'll look into it and maybe I can ship one your way so you can have a pair ;)! Did you get the razor from BRS? I was looking on their website yesterday and thought I saw them having a one day sell on the razors.

Haha that would be awesome, I payed $85 for just one and it was on sale! But i already have a pair it's just with a standard occ clown..

I actually got it used from another forum member on here. How much were they off on BRS?

snailflipper

Haha that would be awesome, I payed $85 for just one and it was on sale! But i already have a pair it's just with a standard occ clown..

I actually got it used from another forum member on here. How much were they off on BRS?

Okay I went back and looked at it and I lied. They have the vertex illumina on sale. Sorry about that :slap: . The razor though is a pretty sweet looking light!

Okay I went back and looked at it and I lied. They have the vertex illumina on sale. Sorry about that :slap: . The razor though is a pretty sweet looking light!

Haha no worries, I hadn't even heard of the vertex lights they look pretty sweet haha. But yea the razers are sick!

snailflipper

Haha no worries, I hadn't even heard of the vertex lights they look pretty sweet haha. But yea the razers are sick!

Maybe one day when I'm rich like you we can be razor buddies! :lol::lol:

Maybe one day when I'm rich like you we can be razor buddies! :lol::lol:

Haha trust me i'm not even close to rich! I'm a sophomore in college haha!

snailflipper

Haha trust me i'm not even close to rich! I'm a sophomore in college haha!

Upcoming sophomore or did you just finish your sophomore year? I'll be starting my junior year at UT come August. Fun stuff! Like I said earlier (I believe) I'm doing an internship right now and phew... Makes me appreciate the little bit I have of college left! Haha

Upcoming sophomore or did you just finish your sophomore year? I'll be starting my junior year at UT come August. Fun stuff! Like I said earlier (I believe) I'm doing an internship right now and phew... Makes me appreciate the little bit I have of college left! Haha

Upcoming, haha i'll let you know when I start appreciating my class work load lol. But I get where you're coming from!

snailflipper

Upcoming, haha i'll let you know when I start appreciating my class work load lol. But I get where you're coming from!

Well I hope your enjoying it. Yeah its rough but coming from an outside all day job being stuck in a cubicle is making my hair fall out. Much rather surf nano reef while the prof is lecturing :lol: !

Well I hope your enjoying it. Yeah its rough but coming from an outside all day job being stuck in a cubicle is making my hair fall out. Much rather surf nano reef while the prof is lecturing :lol: !

Yea other than the homework I really am haha! I feel ya man i'm in the same situation just inside a store instead of a cubicle lol.

Thank you! Yeah I always see those little tiny guys sticking their heads out of live rock at the fish store. very interesting fish. Great suggestion! They don't move much do they? I'm just scared I'd get one and never see him/her again.

Well good! and yeah thats a good start. Anything helps with doing exercise. Just whenever you can. I honestly need to start back up doing something on a regular basis. since my soccer years I've become a slug and thankfully my metabolism is high enough that you can't tell! :D

my lfs has a pair of those as well I believe. $100 for the snowflakes and $120 for the frostbite. Its definitely a hard choice between the two! Your frostbite has amazing color to it. What light are you running over that tank? Cause the orange in the fins ate]

Actually once they get comfortable they can be pretty active. Different types have different activity levels too. I have a midas blenny right now and its always out swimming which is cool cause he swims like an eel

snailflipper

Yea other than the homework I really am haha! I feel ya man i'm in the same situation just inside a store instead of a cubicle lol.

Idk which is worse haha! Do you have a tank thread? I'd love to see the tank you're running with that frostbite in it!

Thank you! Yeah I always see those little tiny guys sticking their heads out of live rock at the fish store. very interesting fish. Great suggestion! They don't move much do they? I'm just scared I'd get one and never see him/her again.

Well good! and yeah thats a good start. Anything helps with doing exercise. Just whenever you can. I honestly need to start back up doing something on a regular basis. since my soccer years I've become a slug and thankfully my metabolism is high enough that you can't tell! :D

my lfs has a pair of those as well I believe. $100 for the snowflakes and $120 for the frostbite. Its definitely a hard choice between the two! Your frostbite has amazing color to it. What light are you running over that tank? Cause the orange in the fins ate]

Actually once they get comfortable they can be pretty active. Different types have different activity levels too. I have a midas blenny right now and its always out swimming which is cool cause he swims like an eel

Yeah my lfs has a couple of those guys! Very strange to look at. I had to ask the owner more about them cause they were so interesting.

snailflipper

Yea it's in my signature

Just found it. Very very cool tank. Feel like I've seen it before. Just never realized haha!

What make/model is that circulation pump? Looks nice!

Thanks! It's a wp-10. I really like it.

Also, I'll take a picture of the wavemaker module it comes with tonight.

Just found it. Very very cool tank. Feel like I've seen it before. Just never realized haha!

Thanks! It's a wp-10. I really like it.

Thanks I really need a nicer camera, the iphone really doesn't do it justice!

snailflipper

Thanks I really need a nicer camera, the iphone really doesn't do it justice!

Yeah I just stole my gf's camera. Much much better! Though your shots look good regardless! How deep is it?

Yeah I just stole my gf's camera. Much much better! Though your shots look good regardless! How deep is it?

Ha, thanks! it's 24" x 12" x 7 1/2"

snailflipper

What make/model is that circulation pump? Looks nice!

Here's the controller for the pump.

14305684319_5a21506347_c.jpg

Ha, thanks! it's 24" x 12" x 7 1/2"

Sweet! Better update your lighting info as well whenever it comes in :D!

I really like the looks of those clowns, saw some mochas the other day I would like to have, but still in the research/planning stage of my very first tank!

Archived