inTank Media Baskets

FS- Live Copepods!

keydiver

gulfsurfer101

Thanks again, I really appreciate it! I'll be looking foward to culturing for my two dragonets and my wrasse.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey keydiver- when are you coming down south! (South miami)

Hey Harry, not exactly sure when I'll be down there. I'm done here in Tampa on the 26th of June so sometime in July. I'll let you know when I finalize something and make sure to bring some pods down for you if you still need some.

HarryPotter

Ahhhh key diver I'm just going to order tomorrow- im too jealous of everyone receiving theirs! I just need to transfer to PayPal, and then I'm excited for my soda bottle!

Ahhhh key diver I'm just going to order tomorrow- im too jealous of everyone receiving theirs! I just need to transfer to PayPal, and then I'm excited for my soda bottle!

No worries Harry, send me a PM whenever you're ready for them. I can ship some out Monday for you. Send me your phone # while you're at it and I'll snap some pictures of my setup for you (Sorry about not getting back to you on that, work has been crazy these last 2 weeks).

Hey man, shoot me a message when you're getting ready to head down this way and ill take a bottle from you.

Hey Joe, I'll make sure to contact you when I head down that way.

When will u be shipping again

I've got a few batches going out on Monday if you want me to get some out for you. Send me a PM with any questions and I'll help you out.

bumps, I've got a shipment of Caribbean staghorn coming in for the FL Aquarium this coming week, so next Monday may be the last time I can get orders out for the following week or two (Them staghorns need tendin')

are you still shipping out pods?

I am sending a batch out Monday, then that will be it for at least the next week. PM me if you want me to get some out Monday for you!

gulfsurfer101

Just getting on here to say thanks for last week's shipment. Lots of life clear to the naked eye, even lots more under 10x magnification. My dragonets are pleased!

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, I can ship out some pods this Monday if anybody needs some! One of my cultures just had a population explosion

Hey there,

What is your price delivered to 10005?

Thanks.

Hi, here are the prices, all include shipping:

500 ml $20

1L $30

2L $40

How much shipped to 53221 for 500 ml?

Hey, 500 ml is going to be $20 including shipping.

Archived