SaltCritters.com

Dylan's Corner of Relaxation- New Update

Dylan.N

It's a bit of a drive for you 2, but have you been out to Stormborn Reef in Deland? Coral selection is not as big as Top Shelf due to some property issues a few months ago, but they have alot of decent stuff at good prices. And aside from their 1 year anniversary, they don't get as packed :D

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm waiting to find a clam that I really like at a fair price. So no clam yet.

Haven't been anywhere near Deland. I've heard a lot of good things from stores far outside Orlando, though.

Oh wait, I think you are thinking about the clam my roommate bought for the living room tank. I can take some pics of that tank tomorrow. It's maturing at an amazing rate.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm back! It's been a while. The tank has gone through some tough times. Lost a lot of coral and one of my clowns, but it's back on the climb. One of the clowns somehow jumped through my cover back in December, and today I bought a new clown. It was risky, but it looks like it's working out. I'll be posting an update soon.

10982066_973454839333151_374510985772563

• 2 weeks later...

Coming up on the tank's 1-year anniversary. I will hopefully have some decent pictures soon. Going out of town this week. My roommate is the one with the camera and my iphone pics won't do the tank justice.

lilmatty5dimes

Have you ever look I to buying some orange filters? They will block out the blue LEDs and give you a a pretty decent picture.

Archived