Coral Vue Hydros

Hawaii Zoas

jcloutie80

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOLY. CRAP.

If you are hesitant to buy from Jon don't be. I've had 2 orders from him because a colony of Mean Greens and a few others were rather stubborn and didn't want to play the shipping game. No big deal. We all know how that goes. I told Jon(not expecting anything) and he INSTANTLY and without hesitation told me that another shipment would be on its way the following Tuesday. I just got this shipment and after acclimating/dipping not even 10 mins later all corals are open and looking pretty good. I only bought 4 frags from Jon and I got 6 in this shipment. What a great guy. Really good communication and always willing to help out. He even satisfied my endless need for new pictures every week haha.

I will be buying more zoas from Jon FOR SURE. Buy without hesitation people! You don't know what you are missing!!!

I thought it wasnt legal for Hawaiians to have/sell coral!? I could be wrong..! Maybe its just stony corals!?

Nice zoas!

Yeah stony corals are illegal in Hawaii but zoanthids are legal to collect.

I received my package from Jon today. Great communication, packaging and awesome zoas. Thank you for the extras!

Jen

Moses Lake huh? Got anything to trade? hahaha

do you ever get sick from the paly toxin? I thought the most toxic ones are the hawaiian ones.

I'm very careful when I frag, glasses and gloves all the time!!!

Jon is the real deal!!! I got some sick polyps from him & I can't wait to get some more! And he only charged me $25 for shipping from Hawaii to NY & the polyps were open when they arrived! Most people are charging $40-$50 to ship from Florida to NY! I had a guy the other day (not gonna mention his name) tell me that if I bought a bunch of his corals on Ebay he would cap the shipping at $99.95 from Delaware to NY! It's people like Jon that keep me in this hobby! Thanks Jon! Aloha!! :D

Jon is the real deal!!! I got some sick polyps from him & I can't wait to get some more! And he only charged me $25 for shipping from Hawaii to NY & the polyps were open when they arrived! Most people are charging $40-$50 to ship from Florida to NY! I had a guy the other day (not gonna mention his name) tell me that if I bought a bunch of his corals on Ebay he would cap the shipping at $99.95 from Delaware to NY! It's people like Jon that keep me in this hobby! Thanks Jon! Aloha!! :D

People on ebay sell for cheap but charge an arm and a leg for shipping because there are no fees on shipping. Its a way to scam eBay.

It would be nice if it went the other way too. People won't ship to Hawaii. Only "lower 48" like we are another country or something. Only thing different is the zip code you need to write on the box.

• 1 month later...
Thanks Darwin :D

No Problem, you are by far probably the person I have the most pleasure dealing with (and I deal with lots of people for my zoas!).

So guys, here are some of the PE's from my last order. Best prices around, so good that I'm always tempted to order more even though I already have them. It's just too good to pass up, LOL!

Look at the tiles, hardly blue at all:

Agaves:

Pinkstreakedagave.jpg

blueagave.jpg

Pink PE's (Yes, they're that hot pink with black speckles. Just look at the frag tile they're on and you can see it's not a blue tile):

pinkagave.jpg

One morphed into this stunning PE (sorry for the blueness, didn't turn on the T5's for the pic):

Pink1.jpg

Looks like you got in even more morphs. I'll have to hit you up again!

so I'm wondering where you have your info from about harvesting zoas for sale in Hawaii. I have a friend that recently moved there and we have been reading up on it a little. From what I read you can take them and put them in your tank at home, but you're not suppose to be able to sell them. I would love to see any info you have on this subject.

Archived