inTank Media Baskets

Official 3 and Under Pico Contest!

dallasprstn

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dallasprstn

No, I will separate it with a post that say "May FTS/FES Posts" and then everyone will post! I'll post that on Friday and thats when everyone can start adding pics!

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
We need to update the list to see who's still in the competition...Everyones chances of winning something cool have gone up drastically since the contest began, as it seems people are dropping out by the day.

I will be emailing the contestants again from the official list Dallas gave me. I will be asking for their second entry photo for the month of May...

That will give me an idea of who is still in the running for our prize! ;)

Islandoftiki
Thats a sweet stand! Is there sump or chiller in there?

The tank is an AIO, so no sump, but the chiller is in there and and the Reef Keeper Lite and all of the electrical plugs and power bricks. Hit the link in my signature to see the crazy way I set up the chiller. It's working great.

dallasprstn
Im still in No issues overhere...

glad to hear!

UPDATE!

May FTS/FES can now be posted! they are due on May 1st at 11:59 PM!

For those of you who are out of the contest, if you read this, could you guys please remove your pictures from the FTS/FES Thread.

Hope everyone's pico is doing well!

Dallas. :happy:

shaneandjohn

We removed our pics and will update our contest thread. I am out of the contest. I got the Oppertunity to get the Inovative Marine 8 and will be upgrading. The 8 gallon will be on the stand the 3 gallon was on and I will move the rock , sand, and coral from the 3 gallon. This contest re-sparked my interest in the hobby. I will still follow and watch the results of the contest:)

You might want to update the participant list in the OP.

I'm still on there, and I don't even have my contest tank anymore.

Islandoftiki
Hey everybody! We only have 3 participants pictures up and they're due tomorrow!

My photos are going up tonight! :-)

Because I have so much equipment, I'm going to have to break the FES into a diptych or a triptych. I assume that's ok. Not all of it can be seen in a single photo.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Hey everybody! We only have 3 participants pictures up and they're due tomorrow!

Dallas,

Once you get the updated list of contestants, please send it to me so I can contact them to post on my forum....

Thanks,

MG

dallasprstn
Dallas,

Once you get the updated list of contestants, please send it to me so I can contact them to post on my forum....

Thanks,

MG

hey mike, I updated the list on the original post and those are just the people who said they were dropping out on this thread. I'm just going to wait until this upcoming deadline is met to really update the list. People have been aware of the deadlines for a while now, and I'd rather just wait and get the list from the FTS/FES thread than messaging all 40 of them! I'll get it to you once the photo deadline passes.

mtime8778

I'm still in. I received my lights from china today unbelievably, and just got backfrom hd. I will set them up tonite and have my photos in tommorow.

Done!! Posted pics in my Threas. THe FTS Thread, and Mike's Thread. This is turning into a part time job. lol

MeanGreenEyes

I'm out...when I tried to post pics the site was down or something b/c I wasn't able to get on...oh well...good luck everyone...

Archived