ReefCleaners.org

•••JR's Aquatica Oasis•••

JR!

moved some more zoas and a mushroom over from the cube. acans and the duncan rock are next. photos tomorrow aswell.

Nice!

Looking forward to more photos.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

www.picoaquariums.com is the place to go if you want something like this. chris and the boys can do an amazing job at just about everything lol

loc-line got here today too

25twf.jpg

not to fun to put together or take apart lol

I've always wondered about those overflows. You likey?

well i just a piece of acrylic that just sits there and stays there with water pressure. i really hated the water level that the tank had before so i thought i would try it. works like a dream. :) just a dab of glue and its there for good.

gonna order the avast ato tonight. not to sure what pump to use for the ato though

jQzZI.jpg

got some free gsp today. one of the guys at the lfs is so awesome.

Lucky, lol.

I was there on Wednesday. Picked up my Dragonet for my 55. Awesome little guy!

well i just a piece of acrylic that just sits there and stays there with water pressure. i really hated the water level that the tank had before so i thought i would try it. works like a dream. :) just a dab of glue and its there for good.

gonna order the avast ato tonight. not to sure what pump to use for the ato though

Huh well it'll let you fix the level if it's cut too deep.

That's what was wrong with mine. Worked perfect

A very clean solution to a common problem. I'll definitely keep this in mind when building in the future. To be honest, I think every tank I have will either be drilled or AIO (okay, maybe a picotope wouldn't), so this is great.

I can't wait to see what else you'll fit in here.

Wow I love this tank man. I really want to do a shallow build too, I love how the scape sticks out of the water. Now you have to do a fiddler crab so he can just chill on the top of the mountain.

A very clean solution to a common problem. I'll definitely keep this in mind when building in the future. To be honest, I think every tank I have will either be drilled or AIO (okay, maybe a picotope wouldn't), so this is great.

I can't wait to see what else you'll fit in here.

thanks man. it worked way better then i thought it would. i would recommend it to anyone.

Wow I love this tank man. I really want to do a shallow build too, I love how the scape sticks out of the water. Now you have to do a fiddler crab so he can just chill on the top of the mountain.

thanks man. fiddler crab is soon to come. you should do a shallow build. they are more fun then you can imagine

new stuff going in now.

2 green/blue chromis

ora green birdsnest

thanks man. fiddler crab is soon to come. you should do a shallow build. they are more fun then you can imagine

new stuff going in now.

2 green/blue chromis

ora green birdsnest

I actually have a 24" by 24" by 9" tank sitting in my basement right now just collecting dust. I was going to set it up as a frag tank. maybe I will think about setting it up as a shallow.

I actually have a 24" by 24" by 9" tank sitting in my basement right now just collecting dust. I was going to set it up as a frag tank. maybe I will think about setting it up as a shallow.

that would be awesome. i toyed with the idea of doing a much deeper tank but after looking at hype's so much i just had to do it. B)

how deep is yours again? sorry too lazy to look for it in your thread lol. also is your light a fishneedit?

im right at 10 inches. as for the light, i love it. i got it with a xm 20k bulb so i cant speek for the stock bulbs but it work just perfect for what i have. ive never really like leds. i would like to have some sort of moon light though

I think you convinced me to turn the tank into an all in one and get the fishneedit light I have been looking at for months lol. first things first......convincing my fiance that we absolutely need another tank lol.

I think you convinced me to turn the tank into an all in one and get the fishneedit light I have been looking at for months lol. first things first......convincing my fiance that we absolutely need another tank lol.

haha i put this tank right in the living room......needless to say that my wife is a little pissed :D

Both chromis are already eating. birdnest pics here is a few.

All the duncan and hammer coral have been moved. time to drain the old tank :( the old cube was fun but i think im gonna have way more fun with this build.

pics tomorrow.

Archived