SaltCritters.com

The Oceanarium Project: Imaginarium

Deckoz2302

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor thing!

Well.....she does have those beautiful built in air bags. :) I bet she's feeling quite sore today. The day after and the next are usually the worst.

I know random but remember - driving with emotions is bad.

Driving and texting is bad too ;) Sorry...had to :)

Thank goodness she wasn't seriously injured!!!!! I hope she heals fast!!!!! I'm sure you'll take good care of her during the process :happy:

I am haha eating arbys..cause I didn't get enough sleep to pack my lunch haha...mmmm chocolate eclair

Thanks Spiro...something you might find funny. She's got blue boobies like the avatar chicks
Haha yea she walking granny style. Walker with the tennis balls ;/

Oh that sounds painful. You'll have to go easy on her lol

:lol: I hope you're parked right now!

:P True

surgicalsense
Yea it sucks. However it gives me an excuse to carry her up stairs ;) all cute and what not lol

:happy: about the stairs portion. Now please do not loose your balance while in the process of carring her, check your center of gravity please.

Glad she is okay. Man thats scary though.

I wouldn't mind being carried up stairs all the time, bet you love it! Makes you feel all manly and whatnot! ;)

Yea it is scary ;/ I'm bout to go take pictures of the car.

Lol yea I like to be manly lol show her who's her daddy haha

Yea it is scary ;/ I'm bout to go take pictures of the car.

Take all kinds of pics, inside and outside of the car, get pics of her injuries and the bruises as well. Keep everything, it will help you when the insurance comes into play. (I used to file PIP claims for an injury attorney before I was a vet tech)

ALSO they are supposed to give you the REPLACEMENT value of the car not the blue book. If it is the only car used for your household you will get more back from it as the "family" depends on it.

PM me if you need any help with the insurance company. ;)

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about Britts accident, is she alright? I hope she heals fast. :(

:rolleyes:

The reason I mentioned siphoning is because the white flaked detritus settles into the sand - if I'm not mistaken she doesn't have vortechs with nutrient transport so I just mentioned it as an option.

Picked this from Joels thread. How do vortechs help with nutrient transport? Do other powerheads do the same?

Thx.

EcoSmart-Nutrient-Transport-Mode.png

There is a setting called nutrient transport. If you have three vortechs like me you'll get the full effect but anyway. Nutrient transport mode is short pulse mode on side side vortechs with a long ramp on the rear vortech then all followed by a surge of flow. The undercurrent picks up detritus bring it toward the surface of the water then pulled out of the overflow. And to answer your question no no other power head has this feature, however tunze wave boxes could be programmed to do the same thing via a controller. The picture above shows what three vortechs do white being main. Orange other side blue rear

And thanks kat - I think shell be fine :)

Sorry to hear about your lady! Car accidents suck! We've had more than our fair share this past year and none of them were our fault. I swear the idiots are breeding faster than they can off themselves! :lol:

I wouldn't mind being carried up stairs all the time, bet you love it!

Gone With The Wind style? :lol:

Glad to hear she's doing well!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your lady! Car accidents suck! We've had more than our fair share this past year and none of them were our fault. I swear the idiots are breeding faster than they can off themselves! :lol:

Haha they do suck....haha she falls in the I ran a stop sign catagory lol

Gone With The Wind style? :lol:

Glad to hear she's doing well!!!!!!

Yes gone with the wind style haha thanks Gena :)

I have seen SPS and LPS all blowing in the nutrient transport mode with 3 mp10's running.

It was glorious.

Haha it truly is! I'm gonna make a video tonight just for you!

Do you guys think I should upgrade to MP40s or go closed loop for my cube? I just found out ocean motions pumps are discontinued :( and there's nothing else comparable that I can find for closed loop

Wouldn't two 40's do the trick? Doesn't closed loop have other issues like getting clogged and cleaning them and exposed pipes????

Are you gonna hang the lights from the ceiling since it will be topless?

I already have this thing in my mind as looking fantastic!

Archived