Cultivated Reef

Shallow (Now with 100% less rim) Pics pg22

Shallow

I looked at my sump this morning and in my fuge I noticed some coralline growing on the sides, but there hasn't been any growth on the sides of my display, is it because of lighting?

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice tank. I just recently went shallow and am loving it. Nice work on the bunny. I still find it odd how many reefers ate also dub heads. I put fresh paint on my golf last spring. Now I'm working on getting the interior redone for the comming show season.

My parents tank had a bad aptasia problem, they bought two pepperment shrimp, and I kid you not all of the aptasia was gone in two days... We thought it might take a couple weeks.

My power head broke again :angry:

So I moved the return pointing towards the middle and I still have a decent amount of flow, plus it looks cleaner, so I'll keep it like that until I can get something good.

mygolfisslow

if the problems not too bad, i would get one and it'll be gone in no time. i have always had an emerald crab in my tanks just in case and have never had a problem.

Thanks, my brother has one in his tank. And I haven't seen any bubble algea, just wondering the options. My prob isn't that bad. :happy:

They are so pretty! How's it been bro?

At the LFS i thought they were yellow, so i was like, alright cool. But when i got him in my tank my light made him look all pinkish with a spec of yellow and really pretty blue highlights. Then i was like omgomgomg:D

• 2 weeks later...

It's been pretty good. But I think my phosphates are a lil high, my green birdsnest still has nice color but my monti cap looks to be getting a lil lighter. Could running GFO help?

I mean it's not like you're going to lose anything :P

How's your car?

Cars, doing good, but I found out that I need a new hood.... Setbacks and setbacks and setbacks

Great picture Shallow. What kind of blenny is that?

Yup it's a midas

Archived