SaltCritters.com

Cape Horn

JoelRHale

It's pretty good, it's not getting a whole lot of attention ATM. I just feed and make sure all the coral is in the right spot and open and water changes. It's not that I've lost enthusiasm for it, I'm just letting go on cruise control for a while.

whaddafuuu... How you draw that?!?!?!? On an iPad? Stylus?!

iPad with a semi stylus:

093Ol.jpg

It's a pen on one side and a stylus on the other end. It gives me a little more control but it's still about as thick as a pinky. You can get them at Walmart for about $15. It's a really nice pen too.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
surgicalsense
It's pretty good, it's not getting a whole lot of attention ATM. I just feed and make sure all the coral is in the right spot and open and water changes. It's not that I've lost enthusiasm for it, I'm just letting go on cruise control for a while.

Totally understand, that is what I have been doing. It is going to fill in nicely.

But, I have been on the overwhelmed with stuff lately.

whaddafuuu... How you draw that?!?!?!? On an iPad? Stylus?!

Hey I started a game on Draw Something with you!

That's the best thing for it :)

Totally understand, that is what I have been doing. It is going to fill in nicely.

But, I have been on the overwhelmed with stuff lately.

I'm sure we're all waiting to see how the tank handles your move.

Hey I started a game on Draw Something with you!

My username is "Dabnus Shamer" for anyone else who wants it.

That's the best thing for it :)

:happy:

Seems like as good a place as any.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2401726,00.asp

"Gawker Staffers Can't Tell iPad 2 From Apple's New iPad"

I LOL'd.

I have an OG iPad B) I didn't buy into the iPad 2. I buy the new iPhone every year but that's because I use my phone a lot.

haha im going to also....Im kinda letting the tank go on cruise control too..however...something is instore that I do not know lol

You had better draw back.

It hasn't shown up yet. :huh:

haha im going to also....Im kinda letting the tank go on cruise control too..however...something is instore that I do not know lol

Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. B)

I also started a new game. In PaigeeW of anyone is interested :)

I have drawn back for you, Jordan, and Ethan. :) it was the new update that messed it up, once I finished that a bunch of games popped up.

Is Jordan's username Jordan J on the game? Cuz that would explain the random game someone started :P and is there a Zooey H in the house? :P

Is Jordan's username Jordan J on the game? Cuz that would explain the random game someone started :P and is there a Zooey H in the house? :P

Yeah, that's Jordan.

My user is I#ZooeyDeschanel2x

:lol:

This game sounds fun. I think I'll look into it today. Do I have to have a magic pen, like Joel's?????

No, you don't need a magic pen, it just makes it easier. It's also free. Go to the app store on your phone and it's in the top 3 free apps. The paid version is only .99 and it just removes the ads, but you don't have to buy it to try.

Paige and I have been playing each other. Like a boss B)

I will be playing in a bit, since I do it on the iPad, it's not always with me.

Archived