Pod Your Reef

Kazooie's Alaska Photographery

Kazooie

devilsadvocate

I think the background is great!

great pics, great colors!

+1

i really liked the background.

contrast between bright and dark is nice.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone! It was my sisters first prom, so... :rolleyes:

Nice shots of the girl, the colours in her dress really pop. The background isn't great though ... then again sometimes you just have to work with what you get.

I agree, the background is distracting, especially the orange markers. Thanks, also! :)

While I was there...

IMG_1886.jpg

Looks ripe. The pineapple is yellow. Once it starts turning brownish in the yellow parts its getting old. It will still be edible though. Pick it now and eat it, then plant the top and grow another! :happy:

May I ask how you started the plant? From a top? From a seed? Or did you just buy it at a nursery? :huh:

Nah, it's more green, the light in the room made it look browner than it really is! :lol: here's a picture showing the whole fruit in your tread. :)

I cut the top off of one a long time ago. It only recently started growing fruit, I actually forgot it was even alive for a while! :lol:

Nah, it's more green, the light in the room made it look browner than it really is! :lol: here's a picture showing the whole fruit in your tread. :)

I cut the top off of one a long time ago. It only recently started growing fruit, I actually forgot it was even alive for a while! :lol:

Peux-tu me voir m'envoler-voler? Je te vois en bas, somnoler-noler. Accroche-toi à moi, c'est fêlé, fêlé. Ce qu'on voit de là, je te promets, promets. :D

altolamprologus
Peux-tu me voir m'envoler-voler? Je te vois en bas, somnoler-noler. Accroche-toi à moi, c'est fêlé, fêlé. Ce qu'on voit de là, je te promets, promets. :D

Song lyrics?

Was trying too. I stuck it in the freezer for a bit so that it wouldn't move, but it came back quickly so I was rushed. :(

Was trying too. I stuck it in the freezer for a bit so that it wouldn't move, but it came back quickly so I was rushed. :(

Wow... Just like put it outside. Isn't it like snowy since you live in the like... Alaska? :mellow:

OMG ITS BIGFOOT! It's the figure to the right and a bit under the bright circle. :o

Whoa. Trippy. :wacko:

IMG_1992.jpg

Haha, this has to be my favorite. "Air Force... Awful to enter thi"... Kinda like "Awful to enter thy," thy meaning air force, bad to enter it. :D

Thanks, I didn't notice the crop made it say that until after.

And for the record, I don't think the Air Force is bad, both my dad and brother are in it.

Thanks, I didn't notice the crop made it say that until after.

And for the record, I don't think the Air Force is bad, both my dad and brother are in it.

This photo could be foreshadowing something tragic in your life later on, Kazooie. :eek:

Archived