Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Kazooie's Alaska Photographery

Kazooie

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Posting pictures of blood, especially on your face, is creepy lol.

Liked the shrooms and the bee on the flower. :)

Woah I didn't even see the moth there, cool!

Schweet, thanks!

Posting pictures of blood, especially on your face, is creepy lol.

Liked the shrooms and the bee on the flower. :)

Who said that's my face? :huh:

Anyways, thanks.

I like.

Agreed, but I find it difficult to read the label and that made me as the viewer uncomfortable. Maybe sharpen it and using some darkening/contrast effects to make it easier to read? :)

devilsadvocate
Agreed, but I find it difficult to read the label and that made me as the viewer uncomfortable. Maybe sharpen it and using some darkening/contrast effects to make it easier to read? :)

how about you open your eyes. :huh:

It was my opinion. You don't need to defend yourself.

I like.

Thanks. Out of curiosity, how calibrated is your monitor? The reason I'm asking is because I haven't gotten that comment before.

:lol:

Thanks. Out of curiosity, how calibrated is your monitor? The reason I'm asking is because I haven't gotten that comment before.

100% perfect. Not pixelated at all. Laptop made in 2010, computer made in 2008.

your monitor isnt your computer....derp

My laptop was made in 2010. My DESKTOP computer was made in 2008. Should have been more specific.

el fabuloso

devilsadvocate, you don't have to say things for the sake of saying things. Please stop posting unnecessary comments.

daddy long leg?

is it on a tree? or what?

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea. All I know is that they have symmetry usually. Except this guy is missing a leg on the left side. It was on a cedar fence board.

i saws those on the animal planet!! i think, it looks related to a whip spider, or something. i dunno.

I've caught about five to ten of those in my back yard, smashed them and fed them to my plants lol. Some of the ones I've caught are light gray, others are dark gray. Yours looks like it has a bigger body than the ones I've caught. Legs look the same. Is Daddy Long Legs a common term describing a genus of spiders, or does it describe a particular species? :huh:

Very nice photo, nevertheless.

Thanks everyone, I didn't think we had true long legs up here, so that's pretty neat that we do. :)

Either way, I have another picature to add to a different series I've been working on.

IMG_2558.jpg

The only thing I'd have changed was to ad a razor in the foreground.

OMG WHY WOULD YOU CUT YOURSELF?!?!?!?! :tears:

That's a really good picture, but its kinda creepy and emo. You shouldn't cut yourself. :(

OMG WHY WOULD YOU CUT YOURSELF?!?!?!?! :tears:

That's a really good picture, but its kinda creepy and emo. You shouldn't cut yourself. :(

/fail

Thanks, the series is about the problems LGBT teens are inflicted, so not many humorous one are in it obviously.

Anyways, lighting was pretty good today.

IMG_2655.jpg

Maybe you could post a picture of some dude looking at another's man boobs or something... Please don't post pictures of deep gashes in human flesh bleeding. It makes me cringe. I don't deal with pain very well.

Please, anything but blood. :unsure:

Archived