Top Shelf Aquatics

Lani's 10gal Coldwater

Lalani

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the chiller all hooked up and ready to go. But I'm too tired to prime the pump and whatnot and let it run... and I don't feel up to cleaning a mess if something goes wrong....

SO, test will commence tomorrow.

Guess I'll have to start a new thread when this tank is actually running.

I leave disappointed :mellow:

Someone has to get on your ass...............

"Im too tired." blah

get 'er don!!!

:lol:

<_<

Even once I test the chiller, I still have to make the whole set-up look less ugly.. so it's going to be a while longer, geez. Get off my back! :P

Needreefunds
get 'er don!!!

:lol:

zing!

x 3 :lol:

<_<

Even once I test the chiller, I still have to make the whole set-up look less ugly.. so it's going to be a while longer, geez. Get off my back! :P

but, datsnofun :huh:

zing!

x 3 :lol:

i been waiting to use that for a while now :D

that thing tested yet?????????????

:naughtydance:

Oh.

The tank.. Right.. The tank is full of water, but I'm still working on my cup of cafe au lait. As soon as it's empty, I'll work on the tank. :P

Needreefunds
:naughtydance:

:naughtydance:;):P

Oh.

The tank.. Right.. The tank is full of water, but I'm still working on my cup of cafe au lait. As soon as it's empty, I'll work on the tank. :P

OK, I'll crack another Sammy Summer Ale ( or three ) and wait fur ya. :)

not to be a pain, but, I think you should *try* to get this running soon. I don't know how well strawberries will ship in the heat of the summer. :scarry:

or you could wait till summer, after I get scuba certified. ;)

lol

Ok ok, pump is primed and the whole thing is running! It's still spitting out air bubbles, so I'm going to let it run for an hour or so before I turn on the chiller.

No leaks (yet)

omgomgomg

not to be a pain, but, I think you should *try* to get this running soon. I don't know how well strawberries will ship in the heat of the summer. :scarry:

or you could wait till summer, after I get scuba certified. ;)

Hey, Jamie! :D

Hrm..... so once you get certified, you would be able to go out and cherry pick, ya?

lol

Ok ok, pump is primed and the whole things is running! It's still spitting out air bubbles, so I'm going to let it run for an hour or so before I turn on the chiller.

No leaks (yet)

omgomgomg

Hey, Jamie! :D

Hrm..... so once you get certified, you would be able to go out and cherry pick, ya?

well, I don't own my own scuba stuff (though we do have a boat) - we might do something with a guide though. I'm going to this sweet camp in san diego, that's just like, marine biology and scuba diving, but I can't collect there. If I don't end up doing any scuba, I am planning on free diving, so we'll see how that goes, I might be able to collect some stuff (I'm hoping, at least).

Sounds cool. :)

I think we may have to wait to have anything shipped to me though. It's already getting up in the mid 90's. :(

Needreefunds
Sounds cool. :)

I think we may have to wait have anything shipped to me though. It's already getting up in the mid 90's. :(

*burp* yea cuz we don't sure wanna haz over hotted bawstrarries. *hic* :blush::wacko:

Archived