SaltCritters.com

Nanobud's JBJ 28 gallon Nanocube HQI

Nanobuds

AAAUUUGGGHHH!!!!!

the stupid cyano is gone, but the retarted diatoms are back... i am not having the best of luck with my tank... :(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
clownfish617
thanks alot clown!!! do you have a tank?

anytime!

yeah i have a 20h with a yellow watchman/ pistol combo, YCG and a sixline. but i dont have a camera so no tank thread. its ok though.

like my new sig?

yah it is sweet! you are very helpful!

well my kenya has been dropping branches, so 3 babies so far. gonna start a frag rack and make a kenya selling business

clownfish617

sweet about the kenya tree, i would love to buy some but momma wont let me :P

maybe you could set up a 10g for a frag tank? that would look sick, im thinking of doing it for my 15g under my 20h idk though

or a manderian tank ;) jk i dont want to get killed!

oh and thanks!

qwiksilver711

hey man! keep your head up! especially with your kenya stuff... i'd be interested in a frag, i dunno if my tank has enuf light or flow tho.

hey man! keep your head up! especially with your kenya stuff... i'd be interested in a frag, i dunno if my tank has enuf light or flow tho.

thx man, i am never gonna give up reefing! and i will be glad to send you a free frag once they are done being stressed, but i will have to research how to ship frags, lol

sweet sig!!

i know, thanks for :lol: clownfish!

clownfish617

woah, i just made like 8 sigs just tonight! no joke!

haha but the tank looks nice, also just finished pablos sig!

clownfish617

yeah thats a good point, but its ok, im just letting my tank grow out now, i want to get a bred pair of clowns ( so im not a complete hipocrate) :lol: but idk about that

clownfish617

i used to hate them! haha idk why, i really want a pair of fish, i so i said why not clowns, but im not complety sure yet.

maybe firefish if i can whatever the lfs has

Archived