Pod Your Reef

Post a Pic of the Nimble in your Tank

C Jerome

Below is a photo of one of the first generation prototype Nimbles in my 2.5 gallon tank. If those of you with Nimbles and NimbleSupers would post a photo of it in your tank that would be great. I am interested to see them in their 'new homes'.

Also I am devloping a small web site and I would like to have some photos from other peoples tanks on a page of the site. If you post here I will assume that it is okay to place your photo and a credit unless you say other wise. Or I will contact you for a higher resolution version.

Now lets see your Nimbles

C. Jerome

A vintage photo of one of the first Nimbes showing how thin it is

4P1010017.jpg

Nimble in my 2.5 gallon

4P1010013.jpg

5P1010017.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Acoustic

Yes I am looking for good photos of Nimbles in others tanks for a web site, and I have sent many out now and I would like to see them in peoples tanks, they are like my babies.

Jerome

so i finally got my nimble-super... and i couldn't be more happy :) jerome kindly made me a custom "smoke" color and made sure i was happy w/what it looked like before i purchased it and b4 he shipped it out. shipping took about 2 business days and all in all, it's a GREAT product... all it needs is some sort of air bubble to make it able to float! (it's a pain sometimes when it falls, since it sinks straight to the ground, and you gotta get ur hands wet to retreive it...) but i think jerome is coming out for a solution to the sinking problem sometime in the near future.

anyways, here's a pic of the nimble-super in my tank... look at how strong the magnets are! :D

I've had my Nimbles for a while now and I couln't be happier either. :-) These are the first magnets that will actually go around the corners of a glass tank without falling off.

standard Nimble in my 10gal xenia/zoo tank:

100_5241.sized.jpg

Super Nimble in my 20gal SPS tank:

100_5240_001.sized.jpg

pics of the Nimble frag holder to come :-)

-skeletor-

Looking good Skeletor

I was wondering how that project was going for you? It looks like it works well. I will drop you a line

Jerome

So my Super Nimble arrived today. I had originally bought the plain 'ol nimble, but found that it was really too weak to really do anything.

However I exchanged the regular nimble for the super nimble and it works quite well. Just a wee bit bigger, and much stronger. It also has a more "complete" velcro pad for the outside peice.

Overall, much less of an eyesore than the mag float that came with my Nanocube.

Great shots, I like the action one very much. It is a very effective image. Now just finish up the rest of that pane.

Jerome

Archived