zoanthids2.jpg

zoanthids3.jpg

zoanthids4.jpg

zoaiii.jpg

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr. Microscope

Beautiful images! Can you tell us a little more about the equipment and maintenance routine you're using? What kind of 6.6 is that? Feeding? Water changes?

Thank you all! :happy:

Feeding:

For clowns, shrimps and Sun Coral - brine shrimp, krill.

For corals - live phytoplankton (4ml daily), Grotech Vitamino M(Vitamins and Amino Acids) 0.8ml 3 times per week, and Prodibio ReefBooster once every 2 weeks(about 0.1ml)

Water changes:

2 liters(0.5 gallon) per week. Salt - Reef Crystals. When I change the water i dose few drops of BioDigest.

All of equipment is in first post - I don't have heater, protein skimmer, sump, etc. and everything is ok ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Zer0 - Thank You :D

In last Saturday I sold Sun Coral (because water in my tank was really dirty - I fed this coral very much) Now I have more than 100 tiny polyps on the live rock - sun coral spawned eggs 1 month ago :happy: I think about LPS Coral on place of Tubastrea - what do you think about favia/favites? (or maybe Bubble coral)

Thanks for compliments :D

thevidon maybe tomorrow, if I find a little free time ;) But I prefer looking on tank under LED's only - look better and corals have awesome colors!

I agree. The shot that you have of your clown is amazing. I'm curious though, is that your regular lighting or actinic only? The color seems very blue to me, but hey with those colors I guess I can't blame you either way.

Thank you, Dasani :)

I updated livestock list. All of new corals are ok. Now I'm looking for porcelain crab, Neopetrolisthes Oshimai.

Booooring. so TIRED of tanks that have beautiful corals with colars that practically explode off of them. Im perfectly happy looking at rusty old brown and half dead corals. haha j/k obviously.

this tank is sicker than sick. so nice. that is EXACTLY what i hope to have one day, if should be so lucky. keep up the awesome work and keep the updates coming !!!!

well planned out display, shame the sun coral had to go it was perfect there with the perfect color.

might i also add that your camera is too good for us.

Archived