Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Aqua Medic Nano Wave

gaultier

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:|

I think JBJ and Aquapod are out of business if the tank is made out of acrylic.

Someone speak German? SOMEONE TRANSLATE IT!

Found the website.. Its not listed -_-.. If this thing is real, it could be the answer to Nanocustom's Supercube

http://www.aqua-medic.de/en/

Basically it is the german IMAC, where all the big companies show off their hot new products.

Finally someone has done a cube somewhat right.

Auch das Nano Wave kam sehr gut an, da immer mehr Leute über die kleineren Aquarien den Einstieg zu Meerwasser suchen.

Also the Nano Wave arrived very good, since ever more people are looking for small aquariums to enter saltwater.

Alles hervorragend entnehm - und reinigbar.

all outstanding ???- and cleanable

Sogar an Beleuchtung im Filter ist gedacht worden.... Hut ab

They even thought of putting a light in the filter...hats off

Und die Hauptbeleuchtung. Alles sehr gut durchdacht. Hat uns gut gefallen... !

And the mainlight. Everythig very well thought out. Has us well pleased.

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears TUNZE has a nano aquarium too!!

http://www.korallenriff.de/29interzoo/tunze.html

NOTE:

RED SEA also will have nano cube thingy. 34 gallons

redsea_plugplay.jpg

pdf file on it:

http://www.korallenriff.de/29interzoo/Redseamax.pdf

WOW this looks awesome! has built in heater compartment, timer, skimmer, and uses T5s! instead of PC. NICE. 8mm glass. access area and small area for pump to run chiller.

well yeah, it's not a bad idea if a company would finally make one worth a crap.

i wish eheim would make one. that would be a killer.

oh and it appears eheim is makeing needle wheel pumps now. damnz!

Seriously.. look at that badboy, Fuge, Skimmer, Multi-chamber filtration... That's going to end the competition right there. My live rock has been cooking for over 5 months waiting for nano-custom's supercube, but if this is availaible my prayers have been answered.

trentula77
Seriously.. look at that badboy, Fuge, Skimmer, Multi-chamber filtration... That's going to end the competition right there. My live rock has been cooking for over 5 months waiting for nano-custom's supercube, but if this is availaible my prayers have been answered.

HALLELUJAH! There is a nano god!

Das TUNZE Nanoaquarium "Home56" Mit zwei Lampen, Filter Reef Pack 200 inklusive Abschäumer,... für die erfolgreiche Pflege - auch empfindlicher Tiere Die Vorderseite

The Tunze nano aquarium "home 56" with 2 lights, filter, reef pack 200 exclusive skimmer,...for the successful care and for sensitive animals

Eine weitere Neuigkeit sind die fix und fertig zusammen gestellten NANO Aquarien von TUNZE

Komplett mit aller Technik und Beleuchtung!! (ohne Sand, Steine, Besatz)

Das schöne an diesem Aquarium ist nicht nur die äussere Optik. Hier passt auch die Technik optimal zum Aquarium. Das Nanoaquarium "HOME56" von TUNZE kommt mit dem Glasbecken (56 Liter) der schönen schwarzen MD Wand, 2 x das NANO Light mit 12 Volt und dem NANO Reef Pack 200 (die passende TUNZE Filtertechnik - sogar mit Abschäumer!!).

DAS NANO Light ist eine sichere Aquarienleuchte mit Spannhalter, 14 Watt und 12 Volt. Eine Energiesparleuchte inkl. Leuchtmittel und Netzteil. Dieses NANO Light kann auch einzeln bei TUNZE für 50,60 Euro bestellt werden. Die Bestellnummer lautet hier: 8140.000

Das komplette NANO Aquarium "HOME56" hat die Bestellnummer: B140 - Der Preis für das komplette NANO Aquarium mit kompletter TUNZE Technik wurde angegeben mit 390,50 Euro

Wir haben schon mehrere NANO Riffaquarien gehabt und wissen das die Modelle aus Kuststoff früher oder später "blind" werden oder viele Kratzer haben. Das Modell Home aus Glas sieht sehr edel aus und ist in der Pflege bestimmt langlebiger und einfacher, als andere Modelle aus Kunststoff. Die TUNZE Technik dürfte die Pflege von Tieren der Meeresaquaristik auch wesentlich einfacher gelingen lassen. Denn oft fehlt es bei anderen NANO Aquarien an der richtigen Beleuchtung oder am (richtigen) Filter. Falls überhaupt ein Filter am Nanoaquarium installiert ist und hier ist sogar ein Abschäumer dabei.

A further piece of news are those fixed and finished together NANO posed aquariums of TUNZE complete with all technology and lighting!! (without sand, rock, salt). The aquarium is very beautiful. Here also the technology fits optimally the aquarium. The nano-aquarium "HOME56" of TUNZE comes with the glass basin (56 litres) of the beautiful black MD wall, 2 x the NANO Light with 12 V and the NANO Reef luggage 200 (the suitable TUNZE filter technology - even with skimmer!!). The NANO Light is a safe aquarium light with clamping, 14 Watts and 12 V. An energy savings light inclusive shining means and power pack. This NANO Light can be ordered also individually with TUNZE for 50,60 euro. The part number reads here: the part number has 8140.000 the complete NANO aquarium "HOME56": B140 - The price for the complete NANO aquarium with complete TUNZE technology was had indicated as 390,50 euro we to have already several NANO reef aquariums and knows that the models from Kuststoff sooner or later "blindly" or many scratches will have. The model Home from glass looks very noble and is in the care determines more long-lived and more simply, than other models from plastic. The TUNZE technology might let the care of animals of the Meeresaquaristik succeed also substantially more simply. Because it is often missing with other NANO aquariums at the correct lighting or at (correct) the filter. If at all a filter at the nano-aquarium installed is and here participates even a skimer.

Das Nanoaquarium HOME56 kann man natürlich auch einzeln kaufen. Die Bestellnummer hierfür lautet: 0140.500

Der Preis beläuft sich auf 124 Euro. Dabei sind: Das Aquarium und die schwarze MD Wand 40x40x35 cm.

Man könnte dann die vorhandene Technik...

Mann sollte jedoch bedenken, das das komplette Nanoaquarium "Home56" mit der Technik von Tunze

mit ABSCHÄUMER und diesem sicheren Licht (mit Energiesparlampen) einfach eine "runde" Sache ist.

One can also buy the aquarium individually for 124 euros. The tank measures 40x40x35 cm. With tunze's technology, lights and nano fitler/skimmer this tank is very simple. (I just summarized the above)

not sure, doesn't specify. looks like those crapy dragon fly clip on pc lamps though. says 2x 14 watt 12 volt???

the tunze filter/skimmer is kind of cool, but I think the rest of it sucks.

This is a long shot - Can anyone contact the distributer in the states? Or even the parent company in Europe? I tried calling today but my cell plan doesn't have long distance coverage.

It will be coming out in August, with pricing tbd in July.

Nanocustoms will be working on providing mods/upgrades for this, so hopefully we will get some samples pretty soon.

We were expecting this back in march, but due to a warehouse fire at Aqua-Medic USA, their energys were focused on restocking their warehouses.

Looks like an awesome system, and I cannot wait to rip into it.

I will keep you posted on my upgrade developments.

Chris

as much as i loath virtually every single crappy red sea product on the market,

that nano looks like it kicks ass and takes names!!!

i wonder how much it's going to be with all those extras, and t5's...

this is really neat !!!

can't wait to see them in the USA .

I hope the prices are right.

I just came from the book store and was about to post nano wave 9 by aqua-medic

.on pg 33 in aquarium USA magazine they have a info page about it.

Archived