Coral Vue Hydros

FOR TRADE- Black NanoBox Hybrid

Hig789

Looking to possibly trade my brand new NanoBox hybrid. It is a quad and 2 bulb setup. But it's a 4 bulb heat sink so two more t5's could be added later(you would have to add the ballasts and caps for this). The t5's have been turned on once for about 5 min when I got it but that's it. Comes with everything you need including a mini bluefish controller.

Looking for two like new kessil a360we's with a spectral controller or possibly a AP700.

If you are interested just shoot me a message and we can talk about it. I can get some pictures of it tonight if there is any interest.

Thanks

Matt

Heh if I had the need for a new light I would straight up buy you a brand new AP700 to trade. Curious why you are looking to switch.

I just love the looks of the kessil lights. IMO the shimmer can't be matched with other LEDs, at least from what I have seen personally.

Really it all comes down to personal preference, I have a NanoBox mini retro on my nano and it grows anything I put under it, so I know how nice Dave's pucks are. Just looking to try something different.

I just love the looks of the kessil lights. IMO the shimmer can't be matched with other LEDs, at least from what I have seen personally.

Really it all comes down to personal preference, I have a NanoBox mini retro on my nano and it grows anything I put under it, so I know how nice Dave's pucks are. Just looking to try something different.

Ahh gotcha. Never been a fan of massive shimmer myself but everyone has different tastes. I actually like the semi washed out look of T5. Makes tanks look like a painting. Well if you go with AP700 that thing is a shimmering beast with absolutely superb spread.

Archived