Cultivated Reef

TWD thread WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!

PieMan2k

Don't even know why I am going to watch this crap again tonight. This season has sucked from the get go. I hope they all turn and have some weird zombie sex orgy, maybe they could do some highlights in black and white

Don't even know why I am going to watch this crap again tonight. This season has sucked from the get go. I hope they all turn and have some weird zombie sex orgy, maybe they could do some highlights in black and white

You shut your filthy mouth!

You're psychic!

Geez, I really want to find out about Glenn! I bet nobody else feels the same way ;)

Yeah, waiting to find out for sure. At first I was like "he's dead" but now I feel like he's gonna pop up in a couple seasons

• 2 weeks later...

That was a great episode! Next week should be super intense! I just hope they did not save Glenn only so Neagan can kill him off later ( as in the comics) A truly good guy needs to make it once in a while.

And I think Morgan is still BSC! He just journeyed to the other side of the spectrum!

That was a great episode! Next week should be super intense! I just hope they did not save Glenn only so Neagan can kill him off later ( as in the comics) A truly good guy needs to make it once in a while.

And I think Morgan is still BSC! He just journeyed to the other side of the spectrum!

I didn't think it was a great episode, it was ok, set up a lot of things that will be happening next week.

Glenn made it, which is good, cause that would have been a poor way to kill him off compared to the comics. Not sure if they'll have Rick lose his hand or not, they weren't very clear on if he got zombie blood in the cut or got bit or whatever, maybe just a bad infection that causes the amputation.

Balloons? Really? Freaking balloons?

and whoever decided to put the wall on the inside of the tower, come on man!!

I didn't think it was a great episode, it was ok, set up a lot of things that will be happening next week.

Glenn made it, which is good, cause that would have been a poor way to kill him off compared to the comics. Not sure if they'll have Rick lose his hand or not, they weren't very clear on if he got zombie blood in the cut or got bit or whatever, maybe just a bad infection that causes the amputation.

Balloons? Really? Freaking balloons?

and whoever decided to put the wall on the inside of the tower, come on man!!

The tower was the church bell tower. Up until Rick and Co came I don't think they were even using it. The balloons were used to mark the route of the MH when they were first leading the walkers from the quarry away. So it made sense to use them. The bringing Glenn back in, him helping Enid realize she was not alone in her survivor guilt, and the fact that Carol found out about Morgan's "project" I think set up a lot of what will happen thru the rest of the season. The wall coming down is epic

The tower was the church bell tower. Up until Rick and Co came I don't think they were even using it. The balloons were used to mark the route of the MH when they were first leading the walkers from the quarry away. So it made sense to use them. The bringing Glenn back in, him helping Enid realize she was not alone in her survivor guilt, and the fact that Carol found out about Morgan's "project" I think set up a lot of what will happen thru the rest of the season. The wall coming down is epic

Not as epic as the tank rolling up the jail a while back. Good point about the balloons, totally forgot they were part of the plan before. My wife was asking why there was a helium tank just laying around and I had no idea.

Archived