Cultivated Reef

D R O O L Z

benjho

Tank: 16g IM Nuvo White (Check)

Lighting: Kessil 15k (Processing)

Corals: LPS & Softies (Processing)

Fish: 1 Platinum, 1 Black Snowflake (Processing)

Sand: Black (Processing)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Illu = benjho? Cause y'all have the same tank thread style. And your icon reminds me of this:

That blasto....is sick....

How many screen names have you had now, lulu?

Lets see... started out with hype0ff, then IIX, then illustriosolo, then illu, then illuiix, then benjho. 6

With your tank thread title, you better have some supreme eye candy. Like $200+ scolys

Lolol....nah, this a budget tank dude. Will just be going to the lfs to pick up things that look good and affordable to me.

The thread title is there to get people disappointed when they come in here. :lol:

Red_Blenny

Lolol....nah, this a budget tank dude. Will just be going to the lfs to pick up things that look good and affordable to me.

The thread title is there to get people disappointed when they come in here. :lol:

Cover your floor with jawbreakers (or one mega jawbreaker).

Lets see... started out with hype0ff, then IIX, then illustriosolo, then illu, then illuiix, then benjho. 6

haha, i kinda suspected you were IIX, but wasn't sure. You delete your old accounts why!? Good to see you either way.

haha, i kinda suspected you were IIX, but wasn't sure. You delete your old accounts why!? Good to see you either way.

Lol...I was a psycho... :eek:

Legendary Corals

My inspiration to get back into the hobby. Blame reefer831. :D

Lol, next time I see Andy I should tell him he's got a number one fan.

And dang! Another username? Looks like this thread is going to be interesting with the black sand.

Lol, next time I see Andy I should tell him he's got a number one fan.

And dang! Another username? Looks like this thread is going to be interesting with the black sand.

Oh you know him? Damn, his ep.2 wasn't as great as I expected it.. but hopefully his ep.3 shows more of the rarer stuff. :)

Hey do you think I should've went with deep ocean blue not ocean blue? hmm

Legendary Corals

Oh you know him? Damn, his ep.2 wasn't as great as I expected it.. but hopefully his ep.3 shows more of the rarer stuff. :)

Hey do you think I should've went with deep ocean blue not ocean blue? hmm

I prefer the ocean blue. People already say it's too blue. Deep Ocean is a pure all blue light, think of straight up actinics. If you like that kind of stuff.

This is so different from your old Sky Blue tank.

I prefer the ocean blue. People already say it's too blue. Deep Ocean is a pure all blue light, think of straight up actinics. If you like that kind of stuff.

This is so different from your old Sky Blue tank.

Damnit...I probably should've bought deep ocean blue...lol. But is deep ocean blue sustainable for corals' growth like the ocean blue is?

I just want more pop and growth and kessils a150w seems to handle that purpose very well.

Knew you couldnt stay away for too long :D

Lol. Well, I was able to stay away for 5 months....not too shabby....lol.

Yep....didn't take long at all to get back in again :). Looks great Ben!!!!! Get a sturdy stand!!!! Earthquakes :scarry:

Yeah, going to get a low coffee table....trying to get it under $80 but we'll see... Oh, and earthquakes!! Lol. Yeah, this stand will be much sturdier than the previous wiggling one.

Legendary Corals

Not sure. I'd give Kessil customer service a call. They would definitely know more than me and are always great to talk to.

Not sure. I'd give Kessil customer service a call. They would definitely know more than me and are always great to talk to.

Welp, can't do now...I ordered a kessil ocean blue last night.... I should've put in more thought about it 1st.

Archived