inTank Media Baskets

EMERGENCY SALE, pick-up only, Bellmore NY 11710

kgoldy

UPDATE : ALL LIVESTOCK FREE. I'M GETTING DESPERATE TO EMPTY THE TANK NOW. GIVE ME MONEY IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT, PAY THE KINDNESS FORWARD OR PAYPAL ME WHEN YOU CAN.
Emergency sale, tank must be empty in 24 hours. Located in Bellmore NY, 11710.
Pricing is negotiable, just please consider I've been unemployed since Superstorm Sandy washed away my job, and I'm about to be paying for hardwood floors to be repaired/replaced. I'd like to get about $2500 everything in the tank. Large SPS colonies for $200. Individual pieces of Liverock that are fully encrusted with coral range from $50 to $300 depending on what's on them.
Tank has a pinhole leak and soaked the hardwood floors beneath it. All livestock, liverock, sand, etc needs to go ASAP. All frag racks will be sold as one piece with everything on it. Frag racks range from $10 to $100 depending on what's on it. I will not be fragging or shipping as this system needs to be off the floor right away.
Please bring your own buckets or bags. It would be very helpful if you came with premixed saltwater to displace what you take.
Please text me at 516-457-one two six zero, as that will be the fastest way that I can respond. If you can't text, please call me at home and ask for Kris. Home number is 516-783-nine five two five.

20131022_185034.jpg

20131022_185048.jpg

20131022_185053.jpg

20131022_185105.jpg

20131022_185109.jpg

20131022_185344.jpg

20131022_185350.jpg

20131022_185407.jpg

20131022_185417.jpg

20131022_185425.jpg

20131022_185438.jpg

20131022_185448.jpg

20131022_185453.jpg

20131022_185455.jpg

20131022_185514.jpg

I have spare 40 tall if it helps you out for time being but I am working tomorrow till 7pm. If that doesn't help you I could get some corals off you but again, late evening.

Superglue the hell out of the area and it'll help hold it back for a short time. If it helps you out at all, I can grab some small prices from you tomorrow. I got about 100 bucks to work with, I know it's not a lot.

Superglue the hell out of the area and it'll help hold it back for a short time. If it helps you out at all, I can grab some small prices from you tomorrow. I got about 100 bucks to work with, I know it's not a lot.

Epoxy stick might work better just a thought

Be happy to ship on KGoldy's behalf if we have a confirmed sale from anybody. I've got insulated boxes and heat packs ready to go.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::grouphug:

I have spare 40 tall if it helps you out for time being but I am working tomorrow till 7pm. If that doesn't help you I could get some corals off you but again, late evening.

Hopefully by 7pm all I have left is base rock (which will probably still have coral on it). Text me at the cell number in the first post when you're getting off work and I'll let you know what's still here.

For you, buddy, $100 will be plenty of coral. Get here as soon as ya can.

I can't locate the leak. I think it's under the bottom rim of the tank... So there's no way to plug it.

The drip rate isn't constant. It seems to slow sometimes, becoming barely detectable. Then, this morning I woke up to a puddle on the floor and bath towels completely soaked through. I think it's speeding up. Bad news bears.

Tank is still FULL of stuff. Only had one person swing through so far. Might be able to donate some coral to my high school, which is pretty neat. Really not looking forward to donating to a LFS when there's a bunch of crap still left here tonight...

We are running out of time for this tank. Is there anyone in long island that wants livestock???

Kris, list out your fish.

Yellow clown goby. Black clown goby. 1 or 2 or 3 green clown gobies (honestly don't know how many). Pair of misbar clowns. Pair of breeding green/blue pellet eating mandarins. Pair of yasha watchmen gobies with candycane pistol shrimp. Foxface Rabbitfish (well behaved, loves bubble and hair algae. Blue green chromis. Coral beauty. Dusky Eyed Jawfish (the awesome guy in my sig). Might be more in there when I move rocks.

+1 on fish...

I could take 1 or two shipped, even though my new tank isn't ready yet...

I absolutely can't ship. I'm effed as it is with homework/studying/tests this week. :(

UPDATE : ALL LIVESTOCK FREE. I'M GETTING DESPERATE TO EMPTY THE TANK NOW. GIVE ME MONEY IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT. IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD IT, PAY THE KINDNESS FORWARD OR PAYPAL ME WHEN YOU CAN.

Let me know what left first thing tomorrow morning. I'll throw you some money. Sucks... We were just talkin about how well your tanks doing.

Archived