Top Shelf Aquatics

Ecoxotic Panorama Pro Set for Sale

Kfmmartin19

Kfmmartin19

I have 3 Ecoxotic Panorama Pro's for sale. 2 of them are brand-new, never used, in original boxes. The third has been running over my tank for about a year and is fully functional (no burnt out LEDs, etc.)

Package comes with:

2 x 12k white/445 nm blue

1 x 445 nm blue

1 x 3-way splitter

1 x inline dimmer

1 x power supply

null_zpsaa81c049.jpg

All of this costed me over $300 but you can have it for $200

PM if interested and/or want to know how much shipping is to your location

PayPal only

7CB32AC0-464B-436A-A972-1BF8B6B331EB-378

^^^^my Biocube 29 running 3 Pro modules

Kfmmartin19
I jus need one in blue,how much? To Chicago ?

Hey, I'd prefer to sell the whole thing as a package but if I can't I will part it out and you will be the first on my list to contact

Kfmmartin19

Evening Bump

C'mon guys, I know someone wants these lights!

As an added bonus, the buyer can rest assured knowing that 100% of the money will go to giving two lonely and lost seahorses a nice new home :)

What a smokin deal on these! Cant believe there still available. Great price for the package especially considering tow are NIB! GLWS

Kfmmartin19
What a smokin deal on these! Cant believe there still available. Great price for the package especially considering tow are NIB! GLWS

Thanks Zia!

Kfmmartin19
Gosh, my first LEDs were panorama PROs. Easy to install. A great add on accessory is the one touch controller too. GLWS Martin.
thanks Kat!

i do have a few friends that love them and never had a bad comment or experience with them. actually my old manager at my LFS loved them. they put off great color

Would I be able to attach these together linearly and get "legs" for them so they would sit on the glass edges of a 36" wide IM Nuvo 24 tank?

Would I be able to attach these together linearly and get "legs" for them so they would sit on the glass edges of a 36" wide IM Nuvo 24 tank?

They sell legs for them on their website. You would have to do some DIY to attach them together linearly though. I had mine sitting this way on my 20g.

Kfmmartin19
Yes, I believe, as Tamberav said, they sell legs on the website. As far as attaching them I think you'd either have to DIY something or just push them up against each other and live with the fact that they aren't actually attached

These are no longer pending and back up for sale

Archived