Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The Oasis: ADA BTA Build

kveekx

Deleted User 4

Mmm. I'm going to add a yellow, a citrus and a black clown goby all into the inno nuvo 8g when I get one.

The panda clown gobys are freaking nice, but I don't know where you can get one.

You should add a wrasse, pink streak?

You need a lid for the yasha....

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mmm. I'm going to add a yellow, a citrus and a black clown goby all into the inno nuvo 8g when I get one.

The panda clown gobys are freaking nice, but I don't know where you can get one.

You should add a wrasse, pink streak?

You need a lid for the yasha....

Im making a lid anyways because I would HATE to find one clown swimming without their buddy even if they rarely jump.

I picked out some nice stuff in pre-sales for the swap a week out. Here's what I got so far.

Rainbow RBTA

Baby RBTA

Big Bang People Eater Paly

Armor of God Paly

I am thinking about getting some sweet un-named Green/Yellow with orange/pink skirt palys too but I have to have my 37 sell first to get them and more. I also plan to cherry pick a ricordea at the LFS before he tanks stuff to the swap. Ill keep this thread updated!

Deleted User 4

Oh wtheck!!! You put me as an inspiration? Nice! I had no idea just until now. Even though my tank is nothing but rocks and fish ahah.

Oh wtheck!!! You put me as an inspiration? Nice! I had no idea just until now. Even though my tank is nothing but rocks and fish ahah.
You are theone that convinced me to go with ADA and I thought the BTA idea was awesome!
Deleted User 4

You are theone that convinced me to go with ADA and I thought the BTA idea was awesome!

Yeah haha.

Dude, calvin's tank was awesome too.

My instigators were blueprntguy, calvin, steam (something like that).

You know what we need. We need a reefer here to start a scoly tank!! :)

Btw, changing my name to Illu

Yeah haha.

Dude, calvin's tank was awesome too.

My instigators were blueprntguy, calvin, steam (something like that).

You know what we need. We need a reefer here to start a scoly tank!! :)

Btw, changing my name to Illu

I don't have THAT kind of money lol.

Deleted User 4

I don't have THAT kind of money lol.

Yeah, I meant someone* needs to do that haha. So we can all be entertained by those $$$$ jewels haha.

If I ever make a decent income though, I might start a scoly tank ahah.

I love the idea of the Yasha and Neon Goby pair! I was debating myself between two TBS or one TSB and a neon goby pair! Great minds think alike I see! ":lol:

I love the idea of the Yasha and Neon Goby pair! I was debating myself between two TBS or one TSB and a neon goby pair! Great minds think alike I see! ":lol:
Thanks! Your idea sounds cool too!
Been busy here I see :D I'm excited to see your two new BTAs. Have you seen pictures of them yet?

I have seen pics but I don't feel like getting permission to post them, Ill just wait till Sunday when they should be open by then! I also got some new zoas yesterday so I may post some pics tonight or tomarrow! Photos are coming soon though!

Taking zoa pics some other time when I can borrow a good camera. But here's a nice frogspawn shot I got tonight! Let's hope he will play nice with the nems I'm getting!

0b503e8d-c6ee-4ff7-b29d-375ce11dfdfe_zps

Love it, 'nems will too!

Haha that's what Im hoping! This frogspawn is almost 4" fully expanded! BTW I'm still kind of sad that you are retiring the solana.. Are you still getting an inferno BTA for one of the picos?

Yeah I still plan on a 'designer morph' BTA for the Custom PicO. Something with a lot of bright yellow or green - a true Lemon Drop would be best but where am I going to get one? lol. Chris updated me saying I should get it in the next two weeks or so. It will be wet with cycled water right away so I guess I'll start stocking after that.

Deleted User 4

Haha that's what Im hoping! This frogspawn is almost 4" fully expanded! BTW I'm still kind of sad that you are retiring the solana.. Are you still getting an inferno BTA for one of the picos?

I think a picO is soo much better than a solana haha. It's a good thing he's replacing it with a custom picO. Even better.

I just capped off my pre-sale picks last night! In addition to the stuff mentioned before I reserved a Rasta Zoa frag and a Candy Apple Red frag too! Incase you are wondering what the other items are...

Big Bang People Eater Paly

Armor of God Paly

Baby Rose Bubble Tip Anemone

Rainbow Rose Bubble Tip Anemone

That's it for now!

Heres the Rainbow BTA! I will try to borrow a DSLR later and I hope to post some nice pictures of everything!

e36c0642-cc2b-49a1-8d00-def03bfb207f_zps

Couldn't get my hands on a DSLR today so I pulled out the P&S and got some decent shots of the Z&Ps and the other nem.

Rastas

6496758a-cfce-4bd2-b4be-cdb31447168b_zps

Candy Apple Red

510ebe18-e44a-493e-a8d9-40f195d0cba6_zps

Big Bang People Eater

d1a282fe-494f-4e51-b25d-4b42f3badb48_zps

RBTA

e3511a3c-662a-42eb-b674-246bc142fcdb_zps

Ric Garden

f039e7e0-f4a6-4d9e-b321-19419afbb76e_zps

Archived