Top Shelf Aquatics

The Oasis: ADA BTA Build

kveekx

I see. Well, if you like the vastly open scape, it can do.

I like taller scapes though and that's just my preferences.

If you look at my scapes, you can tell they're pretty tall haha.Also what percentage intensities are your razor set on?

Did you see my 37s pillar scape? LOVED that scape but I didnt really like the tank. Ill post razor time points in first post! Idealy i would like to get two islands in the tank with rics at the bottom flowing into the sand bed, zoas in the middle, and Bubble Tips on top.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Deleted User 4

Also, have you ever thought about making the sandbed higher?

I'd say, double it!

Your snowflakes are missing something, you can tell.

Did you see my 37s pillar scape? LOVED that scape but I didnt really like the tank. Ill post razor time points in first post! Idealy i would like to get two islands in the tank with rics at the bottom flowing into the sand bed, zoas in the middle, and Bubble Tips on top.

Sounds brilliant.

Also, have you ever thought about making the sandbed higher?

I'd say, double it!

Your snowflakes are missing something, you can tell.

Sounds brilliant.

Not touching the sandbed that is the one thing that is PERFECT right now. I also only try to come up with brilliant ideas!

Need a FT(tank)S.

And in case your looking for feedback...I agree that the scape needs at lest one taller area. Too much open with nothing.

Deleted User 4

Not touching the sandbed that is the one thing that is PERFECT right now. I also only try to come up with brilliant ideas!

Hey, you can use your fingers to kinda slip and slide in on some parts of the sand bed leaning against the glass for a more uneven look!

In other words, your sand bed is straight flat and needs not to be that way.

Hey, you can use your fingers to kinda slip and slide in on some parts of the sand bed leaning against the glass for a more uneven look!

In other words, your sand bed is straight flat and needs not to be that way.

I dont like super wavy but there is a bit more changes in depth on the sides of the tank but Ill work on that tomarrow too!

Deleted User 4

I dont like super wavy but there is a bit more changes in depth on the sides of the tank but Ill work on that tomarrow too!

Lolol. Sweet. :)

I like it wavy! Let the wave come at you bro.

Wow, sooo much better. Where did you get all those additional rocks?

In the tank! lol. I only added a half pound 2" dry rock!

Very nice. SPS ASAP.
I sold all of my sps because I was tired of dosing calcium and alk every day. That tanks only stony corals will be frogspawn but even they might go soon.
I don't dose and I feel like the sps grow pretty well. What's the plan for the corals?
That's not the only reason. I don't want nems killing sps. And I dont have lots of flow anymore because I sold my MP10 to buy this tank. The corals I will have are Ricordeas, zoas, and Bubble tip anemones.
What's with this picture? Lmao

:)

The cup needs to go brother.

What do you mean what's with the picture? The cup needs to stay because it isn't attached to any rocks.

Deleted User 4

What do you mean what's with the picture? The cup needs to stay because it isn't attached to any rocks.

Lol. Nevermind. Aren't there rocks in the cup? Tell the ric to attach itself already....:)

Lol. Nevermind. Aren't there rocks in the cup? Tell the ric to attach itself already....:)

It doesn't feel like attaching!! If you are referring to how blue the rocks are in the pic, it's because I messed with the iPhone's exposure to make the ric look like what I see. I didn't edit it at all either! Just crop and frame.

I see. Lol. :)

What other fish you planning to add?

I may just do the clowns but if I do add something it will be a Yasha Goby, Clown Goby, Neon Goby pair, or a Mandarin. I probablly won't do the Mandarin because I don't think I will be able to do a frozen nutramar ova feeding EVERY DAY! But chances are it will be the Yasha Goby and the Neon Goby pair. You got any better ideas?

Archived